Chapter - 10

Manik's POV
We walked to the area of the garden and she was as excited as a kid. I was holding the coffee cup in my left hand as she was holding my right hand.
Bholi bhali pyari,
Sunder nainon wali,
I look at her lovingly..! Her eyes were beautiful..! Face devoid of any makeup still she was an angel..! She was a fairy dressed in pink..! Who was sent for me maybe by God Himself..! I was so much in love with the tiny fragile girl who was merging in the beauty of pink and white roses.
Baatein hay uski nirali,
Kuch kuch nakhron wali..!
"You like pink roses?"I asked her sipping my coffee as I sat on the bench kinda thing which was also covered with pink and white roses.
"I love flowers..! I wish me har wakt bus flowers kay beech he rahoon..!"She said cheerfully and sat beside me. I pull her for a side hug and she wrapped her tiny arms around my waist.
Sun le piya,
Kehta jiyaa,
Tu na mila,
Toh kuch na milaa,
I was looking at her with all love and she was playing with my right hand fingers. Maybe she was in some deep thought..
"Now what's going on in your tiny head?"I asked placing the cup aside on the grass.
"Nothing..! I am happy..!"She whispered kissing my palm and I too smiled.
Paake tujhko,
Khona na chahoon
Then I adjusted myself ;although with lots of difficulty; in her lap and she smiled at my act.
"I can do it na?"I asked holding her hand again.
"Of course..! You can..!"She said smilingly and ruffled my hair.
Teri baahon mein,
Sona main chahoon..!
I closed my eyes and nuzzled in her stomach. She cocooned me in her arms and i felt so much peace and warmth in her touch. Her touch was as affectionate as a mother..! Her touch was full of lover's concern..! Oh God I am in so much love with this girl..!
Teri meri yaari,
Mujhko hai jaan se pyaari,
"Koi baat hai?"She asked me running her fingers in my hair.
"Haan..!"I said smilingly and she too smiled.
"Kya?"She asked me.
"You are very special to me Nandini..!"I said looking in her eyes.
"You are very special to me too Sir..!"She said smilingly and I frowned..! Again SIR ..!
"Don't call me Sir..! Take my name..!"I said happily. She blushed and looked away.
Bholi bhali pyaari,
Sunder nainon wali..!
OH GOD..! She was blushing in just taking my name then what will happen if I will try to get intimate with her..! The naive soul..! Awww..! I just want to eat her alive..!
"Come on..! Take my name..!"I again said this time naughtily and she shook her head. Then she shoved my head away and run from there. I smiled and got up to follow her..! Aj tou main tum say apna naam bulwa kar rahoon ga..!
Mann yun kare,
Uske dil ko chura lu,
Honthon ko chhoo ke,
Neendein uda lu,
She run taking short steps and I followed her in a slow pace. She turned to look at me and showed me her tongue naughtily. She run towards the fish pond with waterfall..!
I approached her and again sat on one of the benches near the pond. She kneeled near the pond and took some water in her palm.
"Sir..! Look goldfish..!"She exclaimed as soon as she spotted a goldfish swimming in the pond I smiled on her never ending excitement.
"There are more Nandini..! Why don't you count them for me?"I asked her as I walked towards her and she bobbed her head like a child who got an order from her father and she in real started counting the fish. I sat beside her and admired her while she was counting the fish.
"15..! There are 15 fish in the pond..! Goldfish..!"Her happy shouts broke my trance.
"Wow..! You are very good in counting too..!"I praised her smilingly and she was more than happy. Then I slid more close to her and held her hand. I can clearly notice the effect of me on her as her breath was going all wild..
Jane na doonga,
Waade karunga..
Rab se main tujhko,
Maang loonga..!a.a.a.a
She was about to get up due to shyness when I pulled her again towards me and she fell over me. I was lying straight on the grass and she was over me..!
"Feeling shy?"I asked smilingly and God..! She was red tomato by now..!
"Sir please..!"She merely whispered as my hands caressed the curves of her waist.
"Please? What?"I asked tucking her hair behind her ear and she blushed more.
"Let me go..!"She said shyly.
"I will never let you go Nandini..! Never ever..!"I said purely and she instantly look in my eyes.
Bholi bhali pyaari,
Sunder nainon wali..!
I switched our positions and now she was under me. I kissed her eyes gently and she clutched my hands tightly. Then I kissed her both cheeks and her heart was thumping so much wildly in her chest that I can hear the dhaak dhaak of it..! Then I leaned closer to her lips which were shivering due to anticipation..! I wanted to kiss her until I smooched the blood out of her lips but I knew that I have to go slow..! Otherwise wo dar jye ge..! Bhaag jye ge..! So I was about to capture her lips when..
"Man-Manik..!"She whispered panting heavily,eyes closed.I dumped all my going slow theory in the dustbin and smashed my lips over hers. For the first time she had taken my name without SIR then celebration tou banta hai na boss..!! I kissed and kissed her madly pouring all my love until she wriggled under me going all short of breath...! I left her and kissed her forehead...! Then I laid beside her and she snuggled in my chest..! I wrapped my arms around her..! Her eyes were close and her hot breath was fanning the crook of my neck..! I was constantly caressing her hair and running my fingers in her hair..!
"Sleeping?..!"I called her after a long time as she didn't talked to me.
"No..!"She whispered. "I am feeling this moment..!"
"Me too..! Aik aur baar mera naam lo na?"I said in a pleading tone and she look at me shyly.
...
Nandini's POV
His plead was so cute and demanding that I felt myself melting all the way..
"Please..! Aik baar aur..! It sounds so good from your lips..!"He again pleaded and I smiled.
"Manik..!"I again whispered and I saw a different spark in his eyes. I cupped his one cheek and kissed his forehead. He hugged me tightly and I readily gave in..!
"Nandini..!"He whispered.
"Ji?"I too whispered and ruffled his hair lovingly.
"Will you marry me?"He asked in a serious tone and I felt my breath stuck in my throat..! Did I heard it right? Manik Malhotra wants to marry me?

The song is from FALAK SHABIR's ALBUM JUDAH..! BHOLI BHALI..!