Promo

Hello Lovelies!

Long time no see huh?

Months actually! And I am soooooooooooo sooooooooo soooooooo sorry for that! Like extremely sorry!

Some personal stuff, problems and studies hooked me up badly and I wasn't able to update but guess what! YES I AM BACK!

As I am back you all should also come back and tell me how much you peeps missed me?

And yes! Please forgive me! Like literally I am so sorry!

Please don't vanish away, please don't leave me! Be back! Please!

I'll be updating DD real soon! Means within hours InshaAllah!

So here is the glimpse for the next chapter!

Promo:

"Dad main aa gai!" Nandini continued talking hiccupping with tears. "Apki Neha aa gai, Ap...ap mjy maaaf kar den!" She sobbed resting her head with the door. "Apni Neha ko maaf kar den! I said mean words to you na! That's not a way a daughter should talk to her father!" She was crying, and was speaking out loud.

My heart was constricting with pain. I wish my sacred woman wouldn't have to go through all this.

"Ap mjy dant lo Daddy! But please talk to me na, open the door!" She screamed loudly knocking the door madly. "You can't do this to me! You have to forgive me Dad!" She again shouted in pain but still there was no response from inside.

My forehead creased in confusion as my heart dipped with an unknown fear.

Why wasn't he opening the door?

I looked at Tiger and he had the same expressions on his face as mine. He too looked at me and we gulped.

Something wasn't right...

__________________-

Something isn't right! Yes definitely!

We all are wondering how much is left for Nandini to suffer?

Trust me people! Good days are near!

And who is excited for Tiger and Mukti's Grand Wedding?

You wanna see Jack getting emotional on his sister's bidai? Yeah!

Well I am sooooo excited! ARE YOU?

Tell me tell me! :)

Be there for me guys! Love you all!

Love, Cheers!

Mawara