CHAPTER 53C

"Manik! Mom! Before I have a talk to Dad why don't you guys sit like obedient audience?" She said softly making both of us sit on the couch startling us to the core.
"Popcorns bhi mangwaty hain! Mohan Dada?? Can we have some popcorns?" This time her tone was so sarcastic that I didn't believe she was my sweet innocent Nandini.
"Tum! Stop poking your nose in my affairs!!!!" Dad yelled and I stared at both of them. What was the thing with which I wasn't aware of..
"Why? Why would I stop? Kiun kay ap ko dar hai k kahen ap ka ghatiya sach sab kay samny na aa jye hai na?" She too shouted..
"Aa larki..!" Dad yelled in a try to stop her..
"Mery pati kay ghar main khady ho kar mj say onchi awaz main baat krny ki himat bhi mat kijye ga!!!" She shouted again showing him a finger and Dad's eyes flared anger..
"Pati? Huhh! He is a son of a sl*t!!!" Dad shouted pushing me in a hell of shame.
Me and my mother were being abused by my own Dad? I felt like chill needles piercing in my skin. I felt my palms turned sweaty. My whole body shuddering I stared at Mom she was sitting numb...
"Mr.Malhotra!!!!!!!" Nandini's roar snapped me out of my thoughts and trust me the anger I saw in her eyes I never saw it before. "Apny gunah chupany kay liye meri Maa aur Pati ko gaali mat dijye!!!!!" She shouted and pushed Dad away.
At that moment she was looking like a tigress ready to pounce upon anyone who touch her babies...
"Gunaah??? What the hell are you talking????" Dad spoke glaring at her and she chuckled...
"What you think of me? Some dumb girl ehh? No! I am Nandini Manik Malhotra! I have my own ways! Ap ko lagta hai ap mery husband ko accuse karo gay meri family ko nuksaan pohanchaoa gay, mjy gaali do gay aur main chup chaap seh loon ge? Naa! Nooo! I won't!" She was shouting on top of her lungs.
"Aj tak you hated your wife and son just because your father didn't let you marry that woman?" She again spoke while me and Mom gaped at her face.
What women?
"You are calling our Mom a sl*t! What you think about the prostitute jis kay pyaar main ap pagal thy?" She was exposing him. She was exposing Raj Malhotra and his expressions were horrible.
"When your father didn't allowed you to marry her aur ap ki shadi Mom say kara di tou you took that revenge from your son and wife???"There was no end of the bitter words and my head was spinning. Mom's condition was no different..
"How cheap and disgusting is that? You never let them both at peace! I wonder that not for a single second you felt a pang of pain when you tried to kill your own son?? You are not a human! You are a beast! A wild beast! You don't deserve to be loved! You are a killer! You are a culprit of your wife and son!" She was protecting me by yelling madly at the person who was once my father..
"Aur ab agr ap ny meri family ko harm krny ki koshish ki tou I will publish the hot story of you and your so called pathetic love!!!! Kahen bhi moo dikhany k kabil nahi rahen gay ap!! And I have proofs too so don't you dare to take me for granted!!!" She warned him and I stared at her face for a long was she the same baby Nandini or someone else.
Dad was standing numb..
"Gaurds!!!! Mohan Dada!!!" She shouted and Mohan with two guards came in no time. "Show this man the exit door! Mjy ya aagy say mery ghar k ass paas bhi dekhny nahi chye!" She spitted out and after five minutes we three were left alone.
"Mom! You need rest! Come!" She said to Mom and holding her hand she took her away. Then she came back to me. She held my hand too and made me get up. Trust me I was so shocked and sad that I was even unable to figure out how to breathe. How will I be able to digest this shocking bloody cruel reality of my own father? She made me sit on the bed and I stared at her finally..
"Ap theek ho?" She asked caressing my forehead and I nodded weakly. "Manik! Let it all out please?" She spoke hugging me tightly and that was it. Suddenly I started crying that too so loudly that I felt my heart will explode..
"Shhh! Am here! You will be ok! Am sorry! Everything is fine I got you Manik!" She whispered soothing words in my ear and I kept lying with her hiding my face in her hair sobbing aloud..
"Why does it hurt so much!" I whispered in between my sobs and she pressed her lips on my head..
"It will be ok! Everything will be ok! Give it sometime!" She whispered and I slept like a baby clinged to his mother tightly. She was the only person whose warmth was my peace...
_________________
Nandini's POV..
I stared at his face which was dull since last week. I had a tough time handling both son and mother. Manik was not eating nor smiling. I was so worried for him and Mom was much better now.
We were in the office and Manik was dug in his work. From the day Mr.Malhotra left Manik engaged himself in work and work only. He was concerned about me and was trying to be normal around me but still he wasn't fully successful..
"What should I do?" I texted to fab4 simultaneously in what's app group..
"Reward him with two super punches! Line pay aa jye ga!" Jack replied..
Hain? Like seriously..?
"Shut up Jack! Nandu you should talk to him" Max replied...
"I talked to him so many times! It's not working!" I replied with a sad crying emo..
"Dramay kar raha hai..!" Jack joked..
"Jack! Maar khaye ga Nandini say!" Cabir Bhai jumped in...
"Cabir Bhai, Tiger Bhai..! Please suggest something!" I pleaded and looked at Manik who was sitting now with eyes closed..
"I think you should take him out! Like a date or something! We will help you out!" Tiger bhai replied finally and this idea struck me..
"Yeah! It will able him to cherish the good time!" Cabir bhai replied..
"Hmm! I think it's a great idea!" Max's reply popped up..
"Main last time ki trha driver ni banoo ga! I want a better role this time" Jack's reply made me laugh..
"Ok guys! Meet me at Tiger Bhai's flat! Thank you so much! I love you all..!" I gave my final reply before turning off the app..
Ok it's time to normalize everything