Chapter - 21

Nandini's POV..
I woke up lazily rubbing my eyes and look around with half opened eyes..! Where was Manik? I look at the wall clock and it was strucking 10 am..! Aiyappa..! Itna soi main? Aiyooo..! Suddenly I look at my condition and I closed my eyes again as last night roamed in my mind..! It was so beautiful..! For the first time I was being touched by someone like this but I blushed more when I remember how Manik stopped himself..! How he didn't snatched my most precious asset..! He wanted to wait..! Till marriage..! True gentleman..! Agar Manik no rukty tou main tou apna app un ko day chuki..! But he didn't..! Oh God I love him so so much..! But where was he? Suddenly I got a glimpse of a pink note under the glass of water on the side table..! I picked it up and smiled..!
"Nandu my darling baby..!
Preshan nahi hona ok..! I have an early morning meeting so I am leaving..! I hope last night was not embarrassing for you because for me it was my best night ever..! Whenever you woke up make sure you eat your breakfast..! I am just thinking about you only..! And I am missing you..! I will be back in the afternoon tab tak hang around in the hotel..! You will like it for sure..! I love you so much..!
Love Your Manik..!"
I blushed reading the note and I smiled too at the same time. But yeah it was a good day as now I will follow fab 3..! I have already seen Jack and Max only Tiger was left..! I immediately had my breakfast and started searching for Fab 3..! it was a nice sunny day so roaming here and there finally I got them near the poolside..! I wanted to approach them but koi bahana bhi tou ni hai..! Suddenly I remembered that last time Max was little angry with my talks so I decided to apologize bahana acha tha..! I look at them..! Max was reading some kind of book..! Jack was swimming in the pool and Tiger..! OMG..! Shukal say he itna saro lag raha hai aiyappaa..! He was tuning a guitar..! He still plays music? That's a positive vibe..! I slowly walked towards them..!
"Hi..!"I said to Max and he look at me..! For a second or so he was looking confused but eventually he smiled as he remembered me..!
"Hello Miss..! How are you?"He said smilingly.
"Oh I am good..!"I exclaimed he didn't seemed to be angry.
"Come sit..!"He said softly and I sat beside him. Jack came out of the swimming pool and walked towards us while Tiger seems to be least interested in our conversation that he didn't even look at us..!
"Wohooo babes? What are you doing here?"Jack reached us and I gave him a glare.
"I am here to talk with Max..!"I said to him angrily and he shrugged.
"Hum say bhi baat kar lo..!"He said smiling naughtily and I sighed..! Bacho agar Manik ko pata chal gya na tou moo toor dain gay wo tumhra..!
"Jack behave..!"Max said and Jack looked away.. "Yes Miss what you want to talk?"Max asked me.
" Yeah..! I wanted to say sorry..!"I said sadly.
"Sorry? For what?"He asked in a confused tone.
"Wo last night I talked about fab 5 na..!"I was about to say something else when suddenly Tiger got up and he grabbed my arm..!
"Shut up and get lost..!"He shouted and I was shocked on my place. He reacted just like Manik..! Oh God..!
"Lo-Look I am sor-sorry..!"I stammered.
"Sunai nahi daita..! I said get lost..! Aur dobara shakal mat dikhana..!"He again barked and tears brimmed in my eyes..! He was so rude..! So much..! I look at Max and Jack they both were standing with helpless expressions..! I freed my arm and run outside but it seems aiyaapa ko aj mera har trha ka exam laina tha..! As I was running just on the corner of the swimming pool so unfortunately my foor slipped and I fell inside..! I started drowning..!
"Help..! Please help..! Mjy swimming nahi ati hai..! MANIKKK..!"I shouted helplessly and suddenly I felt two pair of arms picked me up and I look at the person..! TIGER..!
"Manik..! Manik..!"I was constantly hiccuping my lover's name and suddenly I heard his shout Nandini..!
...
Manik's POV..
I came early after attending the meeting and started searching for Nandini..! I reached the pool side and site in front of me was enough to stuck my breath in my throat..! Nandini was drowning in the pool but before me suddenly someone jumped in the pool and within seconds he picked up Nandini..! I didn't look at the guy's face because I was all concentrated on my baby's face..! The guy came out with Nandini and I almost snatched her from his arms.
"Manik...! Manik..!"She was hicupping my name I sat on the floor and adjusted her in my lap..
"Shhh..! Baby open your eyes..! I am here..!"I whispered wiping her face with my hand..! But no response..! I kissed her forehead and I was also on verge of crying..! As she was saying nothing but my name..! "Baby please..! Aik bari ankhain kholo..! Look at me..!"I pleaded again emotionally and suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder.
"Dar gai hai bohat ziada..! She will be fine..!"The guy who saved Nandini said and I gasped on guessing the voice..! His voice was still the same..! He was still the same..! The warmth of his hand was still the same..! HE WAS TIGER...! MY BEST BUDDY..!
Manik's POV..
"Baby please..! Aik bari ankhain kholo..! Look at me..!"I pleaded again emotionally and suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder.
"Dar gai hai bohat ziada..! She will be fine..!"The guy who saved Nandini said and I gasped on guessing the voice..! His voice was still the same..! He was still the same..! The warmth of his hand was still the same..! HE WAS TIGER...! MY BEST BUDDY..! I look at him and he was looking away..! Then I noticed my other two buddies Max and Jack..! After 10 long long years..! How much I didn't wanted to face them..! And finally they were here..! Suddenly Nandini's sneeze broke my trance and I remembered that she was all drenched. Max came running with a towel..! He was still the same..! The caring one..!
"Here..! Use this..!"He said softly kneeling in front of us and gave me the towel..! I look at him angrily and I threw the towel away..
"I don't need losers help..!"I said coldly and Tiger walked away after picking up his guitar..! Max picked up the towel again and came towards me..!
"Manik..! She needs it..!"He again tried but I was in no mood..!
"I said na..! I don't need your help..! Apni girlfriend ka khyaal kesy rkhna hai I know..!"I said coldly and after snuggling Nandini more close to my chest I walked towards our room..! Leaving a expression less Tiger, a worried Max and careless Jack alone.
"Manik..! Manik..!"Nandini was still constantly whispering my name.
"Shhh..! Everything will be ok..! I am here baby..!"I shushed her as I placed her on the bed..! She was wet..! "Baby? Get up and change..!"I tried but she was not even opening her eyes..! I bit my lower lip and decided. I pull the curtains over the window turned off all the lights and picked up a pajama shirt from Nandini's luggage and I closed my eyes. Then I carefully changed her dress staying my limits of course..! Then I called the receptionist to send a doctor and covered Nandini with the blanket..! I kissed her forehead numerous time as now it was burning..! She had fever..! I was trying my best to control my tears..! She was unconscious..! She wasn't talking to me..! The only asset of my life..! Finally few tears rolled down my cheeks and I heard a knock on the door..! It was doctor..! He checked Nandini and told me that she had fever..! She got fever because of fear and of course cold..! He gave her and injection and I again tears brimmed in my eyes remembering that how much she was afraid of injections..! He gave me some medicines too and asking me to take care of her he went..! I again sat beside her holding her hand..!
What she was doing with fab3? She knew that they were here..! She hide it from me..! I know what was her agenda..! She wanted to know the truth..! My truth..! Fab5's truth..! That's why she land up in trouble..! I will tell her..! Because now I don't want her to suffer more..! She will cry for me for once na it will be better to cry over and over again..! Yes I will tell her..!
...
Location: VIP Room 15:
"Guys..! Come on..! We should go and ask for that girl's well being..!"Max said worriedly.
"Max.! Tjy kam sunai daita hai kya? Manik nay clearly bola he doesn't need our bloody help..!"Jack said angrily.
"Haan tou? Wo tou shuru say he aisa hai..! Tiger..! Say something..!"Max was still worried.
"I don't care..!"Tiger said coldly looking out of the floor length glass window..
"Stop pretending as if you don't care..! You do care..! I know..! I know tu nay us larki ko q bachaya..!"Max shouted..
"I saved her just for humanity..!""Tiger's cold expressions were still there.
"Chal bay..! Jhoota..! Itna tou hum tjy janty hain..!"Jack said smilingly and slapped Tiger's shoulder.
"Of course..! Tu nay us larki ko islye bchaya because tjy pata chal gya tha kay wo Manik ki girlfriend hai..! Because she was shouting for Manik..! Aur agar usy kuch ho jata tou Manik phr say dukhi ho jata jo tu nahi chahta..!"Max said laughingly and Jack too joined him. Tiger's expressions were like "Choori pakri gai"
"Aisa nai hai..!"He tried last time to defend himself..!
"Chup kar na..! Why are you lying yar..! Thak gya hoon main..! Khud say jhoot bool bool kar..!"Max said in a sad tone and other two too became sad.
"Main bhi..! Tu nay dekha Manik aur bhi handsome ho gya hai..!"Jack said with an unknown proud.
"Haan..! Aur lagta hai he finally have got his true love..!"Max said smilingly.
"Aray haan...! Wo larki tou Manik ki girlfriend nikli..! Main tou us kay sath flirt kar raha tha..! Manik mjy ni chooray ga..!"Suddenly Jack shouted worriedly and Max laughed loudly. There was a faint smile on Tiger's face too..!
"Ab tjy Manik kay punch say koi ni bacha skta..!"Max threaten him playfully and Jack was really scared."Ok agar tum log nahi ja rahy tou main ja raha hoon us ka pata karny..!"Max finally said and got up. He came out of the room and knocked MaNan's room. After sometime Manik opened the door.
"Hi..! How's your girl?"Max asked worriedly and he can clearly guess from Manik's eyes that he had cried.
"She is suffering from fever..! But doctor was saying that she will be fine soon..!"Manik said softly and Max nodded.
"Take care of her..! She is so young..!"Max said in a low tone.
"I will..!"Manik too said and he shut the door. Max immediately came back to his room.
"How's she?"Jack asked sipping some brandy.
"Fever ho gya hai usy..!"Max said standing beside Tiger while Jack nodded.
"Manik kesa tha?"Tiger whispered in a low tone only audible to Max.
"His eyes were swollen..! He had cried for sure..!"Max too whispered in a same tone and Tiger closed his eyes in tension and stress..!