A/N

There's so much drama in this fandom. Can we all just get along and be one big family that spreads love and positivity? Please? Like, people who says negative things to the boys and other limelights are giving us a bad title. Like telling Daniel to shave his legs? Fat shaming Zach? Telling Jack that he is too young to be a father, and Shaming Corbyn for his scar?

It's too much.

Now the latest drama is that Zach cheated on Kay.

It lead him to either disable his account or deleted his account.

He's been getting so much hate as well as the other boys.

I know cheating is not okay, heck- it's not right at all! But he is still human. He doesn't deserve to get death threats.

Can we just please move on and spread positivity? Please! I'm begging this fandom to do something other than being negative and threatening the boys or anyone that's associating with them.

Please make a difference and be POSITIVE!

Spread Love, Comfort, Positivity, and Support whoever is in the fandom.

Please.

I'm going to take a little break, hopefully you guys understand. I'm going to have a surgery on my left elbow cause a little bump is on there so they'll have to open it and stitch it back up.

Please, please, make a difference and spead Love and Positivity.

Please.