Prologue

It's been a couple of years since I have left, and alot has changed. I've still been in contact with Logan, and I've started teaching kids in preschool. I don't get paid as much, but it is enough to make me survive.

I still get nightmares of that night, of what Corbyn said, of what the boys did.
I will never be enough, and I've accepted that when I left L.A to come here, New York.

I sometimes think that, that night was worth it. Maybe the boys are happy with them? Maybe they forgot about me already? Who knows?

Logan has told me that, when I left, the boys went crazy, then depressed. They talked to Logan about everything, and cried. Logan almost gave my number, ALMOST, but he didn't. Logan made a promise to keep a secret, and either way, if they somehow found my number, I could always change it.

To be honest, I think that they've given up on trying to find me, which I don't mind, because they might be having the best time of their lives with- Christina, Aspen, Tate, Gabbie, and Brie. Now, you may be wondering how I knew "Brie's" name, well, I have to give the credit to google. Daniel has dated Brie for 6 months, but then broke up, since "It didn't work out".

I removed all pictures and everything that reminded me of the boys, I wanted to start out a fresh start, and that's what I'm going to do. Welcome, to the new chapter of my story.