Crying Out For You

I want your beating heart, your rough hands, your smirking face and your late night, cosmic kisses. I want you for all that you are.

I want you to take me for ride. I already have enough on my mind and the speed only brings me closer to the emotions I hide inside.

You're not good for me but I need you. The poison you give to me, I breathe in. And now I'm addicted to the deadly things about you because they're apart of me. Apart from the good things about you, I need it all. Every day, I needed you. I would breathe you. I would never leave you.

I could see the end coming from the very start. The edge of a cliff, as emotionless as my heart, and as wavering as the sea. It was coming to an ending that I would never forget. The end of my heart. The end of my life, and the brand new start of yours.

I am a hurricane, grabbing up all things. Moving others and tossing them aside. Using the peace as leverage for my destruction and madness.

I can't go home again, can't get out of my bed. You're gone and I have to stay. I have to stay with the ghost of you to make sure I don't lose you. Can't go home alone again, can't get the emotions in my heart again.

I want you to take me for a walk, tonight. Back to the old places and better days. Back to the car chases and ruined spaces of our diamond hearts. Just take me back to the start.

Broken bones and tear streaks, I scream so loud as the memory of you tears through me. You've left me blind. No sun in no dawn. No fades starts and no sounds of car alarms. I'm always in this twilight, dreaming of the old days.

Throughout the dark times, I've always searched for you. I have cried every day since you left. I've almost died a couple times. Each and every night, I try to find you in this twilight. In the echoes and shouts of my cries, you've been there.

I need to breathe you in like smoke. You'll fill up my blackened, dried out lungs and course through my veins. And leak out the color in my eyes, and destroy my shuttering eyelids. And hold me down while you file through my oldest and newest memories of you.

I see your silhouette and dash towards you. Breath escaping my lungs as I push my legs as far and as fast as they can go. But I was never fast enough. You always gave chase. I will remain in this twilight, turning the memory of you over in my mind. I tried to run, take longs strides and catch up to you but it never worked. I would never be free, forever walking in the shadow of you. In the shadow of dawn's light.

Walking down railroads in the early morning, my shoulders holding the weight of the night before. (Crying out for you, screaming "Please come back! I can't do this anymore! I won't make it without you! I might end this... Please!" My entire body shaking so badly, I can't even wipe the tears away. Sobbing, trying to get you to understand how sorry I am for being so breakable; For being something you don't want anymore.) Little droplets of dew, soaking everything laying upon the ground. I'll be crying out for you, when the dawn comes back around....

This girl that you left...

This ghost that you created... Just might end it here.

-

Inspired by the one and only... Him.