Chapter 34 ( Decision To Make )

Cylec's Pov:

"Are you okay, sweety? You look bothered. Is there any problem?"

Cyleen asked me when she walked towards my direction after I entered my private office and gave me a quick kissed on my lips. I just came from the conference room for a board meeting. After our one week honeymoon in Miami, were now back in reality. When I say reality, work is what I mean.

Because of almost one month preparation for our wedding plus one week honeymoon that we spend together, the aftermath is now approaching. Hectic schedules and pending projects is the one I'm facing right now. Add this damn decision to make about the new project in U.S.

The board already decided that I'm the one who gonna be sent to U.S for another project there which will takes six months in the making and as a representative of CJREC for the auction of real estate bidding program that will be conducted this weekend.

I'm so bothered right now coz I don't know how to say this to her. It's just one week since we get married, and yet I needed to leave the country  without her and Alec. Were supposed to be together at this moment, right? And that's for six months for pity sake! I'm gonna be far away for almost half a year.

Just thinking about it makes me feel anxious. I don't even know if I could last a days or weeks without her and Alec around. As long as I wanted to take them there, I know Cyleen wouldn't agreed with it. Alec is studying here and she's going to continue her work in CJREC even without me.

And if I insisted that she go with me, I know she's going to argue with it coz she don't want to leave Alec alone. I think she love our son more than me!
That's why I need to make a decision. And I've already know what's going to happen even I like it or not. As if I have a choice. The board already decided about it in the first place.

"I need to tell you something, sweety."

I said and sitted on the couch. She followed me there and sitted beside me.

"About what?" She said while fixing my tie that slightly loose.

"I need to go to U.S before the weekend. There's a new project that needed to accomplish there plus the auction for real estate bidding is happening this weekend also. That's why I need to leave this Friday." I said.

"If it's for CJREC,I understand. But— how long exactly you're going to stay there? Don't tell me a year? Oh that's too long, I think." She said.

"Six months?" I said.

She pouted her lips and made a sad face. Jeez. What is she? An emoji? But she looks cute when she's acting like that. I'am now tempting to kissed that lips of her. Tss. Seriously, Cylec! How am I gonna live without this woman! Everyday she makes me feel complete.

As if there's nothing I can asked for just her being around. And thinking that I can't see this woman for six months makes me feel miserable already. I can't kissed her. Touch her delicate skin. Caressed her body. Make love to her the way we both wanted. All of that is impossible to happen for six months! I think I need to learn how to celebate during that time!

"That's a lot longer than we stayed as a married couple, I think. But it's okay. Just promised me that after six months you're going home agad, ha? And don't do stupid things while I'm not around. Naku, malilintikan ka sakin once na malaman ko!" She said.

"What if you can't find out, is it allowed?" I said.

Of course I'm just kidding! There's no way I'm gonna do that to her. No woman ever turned me on just like what she did. And I'm already married. I believe in the sanctity of marriage and I love her so much that's why there's nothing to worry about. I'm such a faithful husband and I hated having an affair coz I don't want to ruined our perfect love story. Most of all our family.