Chapter 9 ( Wildest Dreams )

Cylec's Pov:

The moment Cyleen disappeared on my office just like that, I felt relieved all the way. Oh, shit! The moment I saw her standing on the door a while ago, I feel nervous all of a sudden. And I don't know why I even feel that way. When she's around, I'm always like this. Her effect on me are still the same! 

That woman! She really change a lot! She's not the same Cyleen I've known way back in highschool. Before, I know her as a shy type, timid, so silent and very down to earth girl who looks like always needed a help from me. She's always depending on me that time, which I really like coz I know that she needs me. 

I used to be her knight and savior before. The way she decides, move and make other things, she's always consulting me first. My opinion is much needed everytime she makes a decision or any plan. And I can feel that I'm really important to her that time.

But right now, I don't think so. She changed! And I don't know if it's for the better or worst. I don't know her now. Nine years is enough for her to changed a lot! There's no other hint that she's Cyleen I used to know before. And inspite those changes on her, it's weird that her effect on me still the same.

It didn't changed at all. She still had this great impact on me. And it's bothering me now. I really don't know why I'm still feeling this way. It looks like — I'm still that old Cylec who really like her a lot! And this is bad for me! I don't like this kind of feeling. As if, all my previous feelings for her suddenly came back and awaken the moment I saw her again!

I thought that it's already gone a long time ago, but I guess I'm wrong! And I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I don't have any idea! Enrique is right. I think I really need someone to talk to, right now! Coz if I can't voice it out, I'm sure I'm going to be crazy! Damn that woman! She's giving me a hard time again! I decided to dial Enrique's number.

"Hey, what's up dude. What happened?" Enrique asked the moment he answered my call.

"Where are you?" I said.

"I just got home from shooting, bro. Why?" He said.

"Let's meet in Resto bar here in BGC compound at exactly eight pm." I said.

"Whoah! Wait, what's wrong? Don't tell me you're planning to get drunk again?" He said.

"I'll tell you later on." I said.

"Okay. See you there, then." He said.

After talking to Enrique, I decided to call Mr. Philips. He's my trusted private investigator. 

"Yes, Mr. Jordan? What can I do for you?"  Mr. Philips said. 

"I want you to gather an information about one person. I'm gonna send her profile to you via email right now. All you have to do is follow her around and know her where abouts most specially her work details if ever she had one." I said.

"Okay, Mr. Jordan. Copy that." He said.

"That's all for now. Call me right away if ever you find out something." I said.

"Yes, Mr. Jordan." He said.

I suddenly ended the call. My head still hurts from the hangover I get last night. I feel so tired all of a sudden that's why I decided to take a rest for a while on my private room inside my office. I lay on the bed and close my eyes. I'am almost half asleep when I heard a knock outside my private room.

What the fuck! Whose this bastard? How dare him disturb me while I'am resting? I'm gonna fire him for sure! I don't have a choice but to get off on my bed and open the door. Just to feel stunned when I saw Cyleen standing in front of me. What the heck! What is she doing here!?