Chapter 23 ( She's Gone )

Cylec's Pov:

She's gone. She's dead. That woman choosed to jumped on the cliff than to be our sex slave.

Damn! I remember her again. It's been a year since Cyleen's declared to be dead. And until now, it still hurts. It's still difficult for me to accept that she's gone. Totally gone. The police already captured those kidnappers and they are now in New Bilibid Prison serving their sentence.

They already admitted the crime they made and confessed what really happened that time. According to them, Cyleen escaped from them and was about to get caught again, but she choose to jumped on the cliff than to be their sex slave. And that's the reason why she's gone now.

Although we can't find her body yet, it's totally obvious that she's really dead coz I saw that cliff they talking about personally. It's obvious that no one can survive on that cliff once they jumped on it. It's either the jumpers may died because of those huge stones below, being drowned and eaten by sharks. And to think that Cyleen is being shot that time, there's no way she'll survive that's what they said.

I hate to think about it. But that's the truth they believe in. She's gone, and until now I can't accept it. It's really hard to believe that she's gone just like that. We can't even burried her properly coz her body is still missing until now. And it hurts like hell thinking that I'm the reason why she ended up like that.

If it wasn't for me, I'm sure she didn't leave just like that and being captured by those kidnappers. I think I deserve to be rot in jail too. It's my fault why she leave that day furiously and being kidnapped. I'm such a useless jerk!

Until now, I'm still hoping that she's still alive. That she survive the incident. I still believe that the reason why we can't find her body yet after one year is because maybe— she's still alive. That she's still somewhere out there. And it's my heart that telling me to have faith that one of this days, she just showed up out of nowhere.

It sounds crazy and desperate, but that's what I believe in. Even her family already accepted that she's gone, I still can't. Even others believe she's already dead, I'm not like those others. Call me crazy or whatever you wanted to call me, I don't care. If her body didn't find yet, I'm going to believe that there's a probability that she's still alive.

And if you asked me when should I accept the truth? I don't know either. As long as there's a chance of holding on to the thought that she's still alive, I'm going to hold on. I just can't move on just like that. I love her. And that love makes me believe that someday, it's gonna make sense.

"Cylec, son. You're thinking so deep again. Are you okay?" I heard mom asked me.

Am I okay? Of course I'm not. Since Cyleen is gone, I became like this. Most of the time, I choose to be alone. I don't want to get bothered during my vacant time. I'm just going to locked myself in my room. Or in my office. Or in my condo.

If not, I'm going to keep myself busy in office work and makes me occupied most of the time just to forget about what happened for a while. And the moment I become alone, that's the time I became miserable. Without her makes me feel like I don't want to live anymore. It feels like I don't have a purposed in this world at all.

"I wanted to be okay. But obviously I'm not." I said.

She sitted on the bench in front of me. I'am here in the garden of Jordan's mansion just thinking about her since it's Cyleen's one year death anniversary. I choose not to go in CJREC today. I need to be alone even just today. But I think mom don't want to let me do that.

"You're thinking about her again? I know the feeling, son. That's what I felt exactly when your dad passed away. Remember? But you need to move on. Look at me. I'm doing fine now, right? You should too." She said.