Chapter 7 ( Damn, Interview! )

Cylec's Pov:

"Shit! This is so disgusting!"

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy and my head hurt that much! This hang over was giving me a hard time. I can't remember what happened last night. All I can remember is that Enrique told me that woman is on my party. Then I find out what's the truth behind all those pictures.

And that's it! I felt guilty all of a sudden, that's why I drink too much. And after that, I don't know what happened exactly the moment I get drunk. I can't even remember how I ended up on my room. Or who brought me here. I'm so wasted last night! And that's unbelievable!

"There you are! Atlast, you're already awake!"

Out of nowhere, Enrique showed up in my room.

"Hey, you. What happened? What are you still doing here?" I said to him.

"Oh, you don't know? That's bad, bro. You forget everything, again. But don't worry, I've recorded every details." He said and seated on my bed.

Recorded? What did he mean by that!?

"What do you mean about recorded?" I asked.

"You know how I hate to tell a story in details, right? I hate explanations. So, instead of hearing it from me, I decided to take a souvenir of your escapade yesterday. You want to know what happened last night? Here. Let's watch it together."

Enrique said and bring out his phone. He search something on it then let me watched my own videos starting from the garden where I'am already drunk and getting mad because he go back on our table without Cyleen, and up to my bedroom where I keep on murmuring about that woman.

And what shocked me more is that, when I get my phone and called Mrs. Howkins in the middle of the night just to tell her to schedule an interview for Cyleen today coz she's the one I've been hiring for a P.A position that will replaced Mrs. Howkins. Holy shit! What have I done!

"Are you sure I did all those stuff, Enrique? Is that video authentic or already tampered? That's ridiculous!" I said.

I can't believe that I do that last night! But base on the video, I really did it! What the heck! What's going to happen now? Did Mrs. Howkins really believe me that time and already followed what I told her!? Oh, please! Tell me she didn't do as I say! I feel like my head hurts more.

"Tsk! Tsk! So— what are you going to do now, dude? I didn't know that you're still head over heels with Cyleen. Akala ko ba hindi ka na affected? Eh, bakit nagkaka-ganyan ka na naman because of her?" He said.

I shook my head. This is crazy. This is all a mistake. That can't be! Head over heels? With that woman? Huh! That's impossible! I'm just drunk, okay. I didn't know what I'am doing when I'am under the influence of alcohol. Blame it on that damn vodka!

I need to fix this mess before it's too late! Before Mrs. Howkins follow what I say. She can't be my P. A. She's not qualified, okay. And I don't want to work with her. She's just going to messed up with my life for sure! And I don't want that to happen again!

I dialed Mrs. Howkins number right away. I'm glad that she already pick up. For sure, she's just woke up at this hour. Wait— what time is it, by the way? I checked my gold rolex watch and that's when I find out that it's already twelve noon! Shit! For sure, Mrs. Howkins is already on the office.

"Good morning, Mr. Jordan. How may I help you?" Mrs. Howkins said the moment she answered my call.

"I'm not going to be on the office today. Just send me all the documents I need to study via email." I said.