Chapter 2 ( The CEO )

Cylec's Pov:

Being a multi-billionaire is not a choice but a privilege you gain from all the hard works and sacrifices you made. There's no easy way to become like this. You needed a courage, strong will, perseverance and genius mind to make things work according to your plan.

If you wanted to be successful, you need to pursue your dreams first and set aside your own personal feelings. After all these, you can get whatever you wanted even if it's the impossible one. You can have everything.

Luxurious cars, fancy clothes, worth a million peso penthouse and condos, private beaches, yacht and villas. Everything that money can buy. Name it, and you can own it. That's my life. My life that I didn't expect that will happen to me. But it did!

At the age of twenty six, I already had everything. There's nothing I can ask for. I'am contented for what I have now. For what I'am. I used my mind over my heart that's why I succeeded.

By the way, I'am Cylec Jordan and I'm the CEO of C.J Holdings. One of the largest and famous real estate company here in the Philippines. I'am also one of the biggest investors of different kinds of corporation like shipping lines, malls, construction firms, hotels and casino's all over the Philippines and even internationally.

Woman just come and go. I don't care if they stay or leave. As long as I enjoyed their company, then so be it. But once I get tired and sick of their tantrums and demands, I push them away. I hate commitments. I hate expectations. I hate cheesy and dramatic love story. And I don't believe in a happy ending.

For me, love is just a stupid feelings that make you happy at first and then makes you broken and leave you scattered into pieces in the end. And you don't know how to fix it. It can destroy you,makes you weaker and vulnerable.

And I hate that. I don't want to fall in love- again. I experience it once and I don't want it to happened on me again. Not now. Not until forever! I'm not a woman hater or something. I just don't want to get fooled again.

"Mr. Jordan, your meeting to Mr. Sy of SY Construction Firm is exactly 10:00 am." My personal assistant Mrs. Howkins told me.

"And the venue?" I asked.

"At Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Mr. Jordan." She said.

"Okay." I said and dismissed her.

"By the way sir, the application for selection of your new personal assistant already started. The admin staff already accepted those resume from the applicants." She said.

Yeah, right. I almost forgot that she already gave her resignation letter yesterday. She's pregnant and needed to stay at home during her entire pregnancy. She's going to quit her job for baby's safety.

"Give me all the resume later on, so that I can personally choose the applicants whose going to undergo on interview and orientation." I said.

"Yes, Mr. Jordan." She said.

After she left, I keep myself busy on signing different kinds of documents. It's only nine am. My meeting with Mr. Sy was at ten. I think it's better for me to eat breakfast before the meeting.

Because of my busy schedules, I always forgot to eat on time. With a hundreds of employees whose depending on me, it's really hard to have a vacant time on my own. My routine everyday is work and home only.

Sometimes, I dated some socialite woman outside but most of the time, they are the one who showed up on my place unannounced. Most of them was I met at the party or bussines matters. Some of them are through traveling. Others are models and actresses. And there's also a heiress of their own businesses.