Chapter 21 ( Missing )

Cylec's Pov:

It's already quarter to twelve but I'm still awake. I'm busy making a sketch of the residential project were building. I need to adjust the plan for it to be suited to the whole place.

I'am still here in the barracks, on the construction site here in Brgy. Pagasa. I'm going to stay here for the whole duration of the residential project were constructing right now which is three months! I'm always like this during our project.

I'll make sure that everything is settled and we'll progress. I'am hands on when it comes in handling every project we had. Since the whole A - team needed to rushed this project for us to finished it before the deadline, we really needed to work double time coz were already delayed coz I keep on postponing it before for the sake of Cyleen.

Speaking of Cyleen, I really missed her. A lot! It's almost a week since the last time I saw her. I can't even call or text her bacause of my hectic schedule. Even I told her earlier that I badly needed to focus on this project, still— I'am always tempted to go with her to spend more time together.

But I control myself. Mind over body for now. After this project, I'll make sure that were going to have a quality time together. Maybe an out of town getaway or out of the country. I really wanted to spend most of my time with her. Even for the rest of my life, I think.

Jessy was right. You can't tell when or how you're gonna fall in love with someone. You'll just woke up one day and realized that you already did. Speaking of Jessy, well she's here an hour ago. I'm really surprised to see her here. I didn't expected it. And what's her reason for coming here? That's the other thing I didn't expected too.

Of course I know that she's really into mine since kindergarten. She's so vocal about it. But— that woman just tell me a while ago that she suddenly had a changed of heart. That right now, she thinks Enrique already captured her heart. At last! I'm aware too that Enrique did like her since we were kids.

Even that bastard denied it a hundred times, I'm definitely sure he really do. And if ever Jessy and him end up together, I'm the first one whose going to be happy. But the problem is— Jessy don't know how to handle her feelings correctly.

That's why she came here all of a sudden just for what? Just to asked Enrique's mobile number coz she's ashamed to asked Enrique personally. She even told me that her feelings started during our last night out in Bulacan few days ago.

She told me that something happened that night and after that, Enrique became distant to her. I don't know what happened exactly. Enrique didn't tell me either. I don't even know that there's something going on between them. I'm gonna asked Enrique about it later if I have a chance. She even asked me about my plan with Cyleen.

So— tell me. Did you take her to bed already? Did your curiosity already over? What's your plan now? You're going to dumped her again, or what? That's your plan, right? That once she already gave in to your temptation, your going to get over with Cyleen? I'm dying to know.

I remember she asked that. Of course I told her the truth. Nothing but the truth. That I'm absolutely falling for Cyleen again and this time, it's going to last a lifetime. I'm sure about that. I'm already thinking to buy an engagement ring for her. I don't want to waste more time.

We already parted ways for nine years. Were both adult now and we can marry right away if we both wanted. Even were just get back together a few weeks ago, I don't care. I've already known her since my teenage year. And I do have a lifetime to get to know her even more.

After this project, I'm gonna planned the perfect proposal for her. Something that makes her totally feel special. Something that she can't resist. Something that she can't say "NO". And I'll make sure she's gonna say yes, no matter what.