Kiko walked into the living room in her workout clothes from her morning run. Milan looked back at her and began to study her body language.

"Kiko, did you know about this?" she asked. 

Kiko grinned before making her way to the sofa and plopping down.

Something in Milan's mind clicked.

"Wait, did you do this? When you went checked the house out, you saw Kim upstairs and that's why you told me to go to the car, so you could set the house afire."

"Oh why are you looking at me like that? It's not like she died," Kiko rolled her eyes.

"Yeah thank God she didn't, but you intended for the fire to kill her! Are you that crazy over a nigga who doesn't even want you!" Milan got up from the sofa, yelling at her.

"I'm not crazy. And it's not like I did it alone, you were there with me."

Milan squinted her eyes. "I was there with you, but I didn't know you were going to burn the d*mn house down. Don't play with me."

"Girl chill out. It's not like the cops know it was us. They deemed it as a cooking accident. I know what I'm doing," she chuckled.

Milan looked at her like she was crazy, which she know knew that she was.

"Look, whatever you got going on here, count me out of it. I didn't sign up for trying to kill someone. I'm out," she said as she began to grab her things.

Kiko got up before grabbing Milan. "Once you sign up, there no signing out. If you tell anybody about this, you're going to regret that you ever met me," she said lowly in her ear.

Milan a snatched her arm away before pushing her. "You don't scare me."

"She might not," a deep male voice said as he walked down the stairs.

Milan looked him up and down, trying to remember if she knew him from somewhere, but she didn't.

"But I might," he continued.

"Who are you?" Milan asked.

"I'm Jaq, how you doing sweetheart," he flashed a devilish grin, making chills run through her body.

She was silent as he walked closer to her. "Now, I trust that you gon keep it quiet for me. I don't wanna have to hurt you," he said, still smiling.

Milan was scared out of her mind. She didn't know who this Jaq person was but just being around him terrified her.

She just nodded before practically running out the door. She had no clue what she had gotten herself into.

Even after all the things that she had did to Kim, she still had love for her. They WERE true best friends and she didn't think she deserved what happened to her.

She felt like she had to warn her.
*********

Kim played on her phone as she waited for Paris to come back. She just wanted to get up and drag her leg out the hospital.

She heard a knock on the door before telling the person to come in.

Milan slowly stepped in with chocolates and flowers in her hand. A small smile was on her face as she stepped to Kim.

"Milan what are you doing here? You know we don't get down like that anymore," Kim said.

She wasn't down for the fake ness. She dealt with it too long. Plus, she already knew it was Milan's plan to bring Lo to Denise's baby shower.

"I heard about the house and I just came to check on you. We might not be on good terms Kim, but I still care about you," she said, meaning every word.

She did care about Kim, she just made her insecure about herself.

Kim didn't believe anything she said. She wasn't up for the games. She didn't have time for the Shenanigans Milan came with.

"Yeah okay," she shrugged.

Milan knew Kim didn't believe her, but she didn't care. She just wanted to make sure she was alright. She couldn't say much about the people plotting against her or what happened, but she wanted to warn her.

"I know you probably hate me for what I did and I deeply apologize, but you need to watch your back," Milan said before leaving the flowers on the table and walking out.

Kim sat there in confusion before going back to playing on her phone.
*****

"Man what's wrong with y'all bruh!? I told y'all I would help y'all as long as you left Kim out of it!" Marcus explained, furious at the fact that she could've died.

Jaq was sitting across from him, smoking a blunt. "First of all nigga you need to watch who you talking to before I punch you in yo sh*t. I didn't know Kiko was gon go as far as burning the nigga house down with that girl in it. I just wanted her to leave him a little message." (Jaq Below)

"I know Paris, he's gon figure this out

"I know Paris, he's gon figure this out. That man is crazy bruh, I'm telling you," Marcus said, pacing back and forth.

"You one scary nigga. How you come to me tryna take this nigga down and then get scared about it? You making me look bad. Grow some balls."

Jaq was a well educated, chill, and laid back type of dude. He wasn't one to play with even though his attitude was calm, and that's why some feared him. He was too calm.

"I don't know if I wanna do this no more man."

Jaq's  look turned from cool to cold. "Ain't no turning back now nigga. Should've thought about that before you wanted to be macho man. It's time to be macho now."
*********

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
     PrincessNesh 🍯🥀