When we were finished, we walked back down the trail and hailed another taxi.

I wasn't tired at this point, I was wide awake. I felt like I could do anything.

"Hayes?"

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about surfing today?" I asked, and he nodded excitedly.

It was May, almost June. Summer just began here.

We walked out of the taxi and back into Ashley's apartment.

Everyone was still asleep, so I took the opportunity to take a shower.

After my shower I put on my neon bikini and a white tank top with light wash ripped shorts. I put on my flip flops.

I waited for Hayes to get done, so I explored the house.

It was my second day in here, so I had to see all the rooms.

There was a hallway that was behind the kitchen, with tons of rooms.

There were three doors on each side. On the right side there was a gym room, the one next to it was a movie room, and the one next to that was a library.

On the left side there was a reading place, a closet, and a locked door at the end.

I have to ask Ashley about that later.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar.

As I ate it, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello.." Someone, assuming it was Hayes, cooed in my ear.

"Hey." I smiled and Hayes kissed my cheek.

"Are you ready?" He asked as I turned to face him.

"Should we wake everyone up?" I asked, and he agreed.

"But let's make this interesting." He said and I smirked.

"I bet you can't wake up Nash." He said.

"Easiest bet ever." I smiled.

"If you loose, you have to do something for me." He said with a smirk.

"That's scary." I said, and he laughed.

"It's not, I promise."

"But what if I win?"

"That's very doubtful."

I gasped and hit him lightly. He pretended it hurt.

I walked over to Nash and grabbed a water bottle.

I poured the water bottle all over him.

He didn't even flinch.

"Shit." I mumbled, and Hayed laughed.

"Looks like you owe me." He smirked.

"Don't make it disgusting, please." I said.

"No promises." He said as he helped me wake up all the guys.

Once everyone was awake, including Ashley, they got ready and we walked to the beach.

It was Ashley, Nash, Matt, Taylor, Both Jacks, Hayes, and I.

We rented a few surfboards and put on wet suits.

"Listen, young warrior, I will teach you how to surf." Jack J said.

"Yes, Master Johnson." I laughed.

"If you want to learn from a master, you learn from me." Gilinsky said as he put his arm around me.

We went over how to stand on a board and we finally went in the water. We swam a few feet away from everyone else and we sat on our boards.

"First thing you do is look behind you to see a wave coming. Now that there's no waves I'll teach you how to paddle." He said as he moved his hands in a stroking motion and I followed.

"See? You're doing great. After that you just stand on the board and you'll be good to go." He said as we paddled back and watched for a wave.

There was a small one building up a few feet away.

"Okay, when I tell you when we're going to paddle." He said, and I nodded.

"Paddle!" He exclaimed as I waved my arms and started paddling towards the land.

The wave was barley touching my feet, and it was building from underneath my board.

"Get up!" Gilinsky exclaimed as I did exactly that.

I almost fell, but I gained my balance in time and surfed all the way until I reached the land.

"That was beautiful! Let's do it again." Gilinsky smiled as we swam back to the water.

We waited for a while, talking and listening. That was until I saw it.

I saw the perfect wave building in the corner of my eye.

Gilinsky must've noticed, because he looked at it, and then looked at me.

"Paddle...Go!" He said as we both started paddling.

The wave was getting bigger and bigger, and once I was on it I stood up and started to ride it.

We reached the beach and I picked up my board. I set it down and waited for Jack.

Hayes came up and hugged me.

"I got a few pictures of you surfing.." He said as he showed me.

They were nice pictures.

"Hayes, so I'm just curious, but what did you want me to do because I lost the bet?" I asked.

"You'll see."

~.~

A/N: OKAY HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU? HOW WAS YOUR DAY? I just got back from New York and I miss it deeply. Also, I am watching The Walking Dead and ugh so much issues.

Anyways, I have a few questions:

Should I do song suggestions?

And any good books (fanfiction or regular books) you guys want to tell me about??

I love you guys and thanks for everything! <3