You're Good - Theo

All weekend you had been fighting against the Ghost Riders, so you were beyond exhausted. The pack is finally whole again, but that doesn't make what happened any less tiring.

You reluctantly walked into school and went to your locker. You grabbed your books and shut the locker door, revealing none other than Theo leaning against the locker next to yours.

You groaned and spoke curtly, "What do you want?"

"Ouch, that wasn't very nice."

"Well you're not very nice."

He smiled slightly, "Aw come on (y/n), you don't mean that."

"I am not in the mood to deal with you today, Theo. Please just leave me alone."

You turned and started walking away, but he caught up and walked next you, "I don't understand why you're treating me like I didn't just help you save Stiles from the Wild Hunt."

You stopped walking and turned to face him, "Are you kidding me? You think that helping us save him just erases everything else that you did?"

"Come on (y/n), it wasn't that bad."

"Wasn't that bad?! You lied to Scott and pinned him against Stiles, you had Liam nearly kill Scott, and when he didn't you killed Scott and Melissa had to revive him, you entered Lydia's memory and left her in a catatonic state, so she ended up in Eichen with a hole in her head, we had to save her and fight you in the process, you used Malia and nearly got her killed just to get Belasko's claws. Do you want me to keep going?"

Theo looked down and sighed, "No, that's enough."

"I figured."

You started walking away, and Theo called out to you from where he was still standing, "I'm going to change your mind one day, (y/n)."

You turned around and cockily responded, "Good luck with that."

With that you found your pack, and went along with your miserable Monday.

~A few months later~

Just as you and the pack thought everything was going well, new threats arose, hunters and the anuk ite. There had been no hunters in Beacon Hills since the Argents were still active, but now almost everyone could be considered one because the anuk ite was feeding their fear.

After a drawn-out war between hunters and supernaturals, it was finally the last and most important battle. You were on your way to the hospital to help Liam, Mason, and Corey, while the rest of the pack went to the high school to stop the anuk ite.

As you were driving, you were on the phone with Scott, "So there are hunters at the hospital already?"

"Yeah, and there could be more coming, so please be careful when you get there."

"I will be, Scott, don't worry. Plus, I'll have Liam there to help me."

"And Theo, he's on his way."

You groaned, "Theo?"

"I know you don't like him, (y/n), but we need his help. We're already extremely outnumbered."

You sighed, "Ok, you're right."

"I need to go and call Stiles now. Please be careful there," he paused, "and don't kill Theo."

You chuckled, "Don't worry Scott, I'll be careful, and you better be too. Unfortunately though, I cannot promise that I won't harm Theo at all."

Scott chuckled, "Alright, talk to you soon." With that he hung up, and you pulled into the hospital parking lot shortly after.

You got out of the car and walked up to the hospital's doors, there was a lock holding them shut on the inside. You went to look for another way in when you felt someone grab your shoulder, so you grabbed their arm and forced them to the ground. When you looked to see who it was, it was, of course, Theo.

He smiled up at you, "I think a hello would've been nice."

You rolled your eyes as you held your hand out for him. He took it and you helped him stand up, "I think telling me you were here would've been nice, but whatever, we need to find a way in."

He looked around and then pointed at a window that was open on the second floor, "That's not too high off the ground."

You looked at it and nodded, "Yeah, we can make it if we run and jump up."

You both backed up into the parking lot and ran towards the building, you used your supernatural abilities to help you jump, and before you knew it you were in the building.

You turned to him and whispered, "I don't know where the hunters are, but I do know that Liam is on the fourth floor. We need to get to him now."

Theo nodded, "Ok, stay behind me."

You raised an eyebrow, "What?"

He rolled his eyes and smiled slightly, "I said, stay behind me."

You responded in a sarcastic tone, "Well, if you insist."

You both walked through the hospital and up to the fourth floor. There wasn't anybody conscious on the second or third floors, meaning someone had been there already, probably Corey and Mason, or even Melissa. The fourth floor, however, is where you had to fight.

You and Theo were fighting the hunters, and Liam came to help too. As you were fighting, Gabe came over to try and kill Liam, but another hunter tried at the same time. Liam was able to get out of the way fast enough, but Gabe didn't, leaving him with multiple, fatal bullet wounds.

Nolan, who was now fighting with you guys, knocked the hunter out while Gabe dragged himself over to the wall and sat up. You looked at Liam and Theo with sadness in your eyes, Gabe may have been with Gerard and Monroe, but he was only a kid. He didn't deserve to die like this.

He was breathing heavy, "It hurts. It hurts."

Theo looked at you and started carefully walking towards Gabe. You watched him so intently, wondering what the boy who seemed to have no remorse and cared only about power was going to do. He knelt down in front of him, took his arm gently, and, for the first time, took away his pain.

He looked at Gabe, "Does it hurt anymore?"

Gabe shook his head, "No."

"Good."

Gabe took his last breath, and his arm went limp in Theo's hand. Theo stood up and walked back over to you and Liam.

You were shocked, "Theo."

He looked at you with no emotion, but you could sense his sadness. You gently held his hand, "You're good."

He looked at you, surprised, "What?"

You smiled and kissed his cheek, "You're good."

_______________________________

Hey this was long, but I hope you liked it, cause I actually kinda do haha.