The Sheriff's Station - Parrish

You were on your way to the Sheriff station with your younger brother to visit your dad, who happened to be the Sheriff. Your younger brother Stiles was driving and you were falling asleep.

"Hey (y/n)!"

You jumped a little, "What?"

"If you could be any supernatural creature in the world what would you be?"

You giggled at your brother's childness, was he really a senior in high school? Of course you had to answer him though, "A werewolf no doubt they're the best!"

"Exactly me too!", you both laughed and continued the drive with pointless chatter.

Once you got to the Sheriff's Station Stiles went into your dad's office to talk to him about who knows what type of supernatural problems now.

You were sitting on one of the couches looking at your phone waiting for Stiles to be done so you could say hi to your dad. You couldn't go in while they were talking because Stiles refuses to let you get involved in any supernatural problems they have. It's pretty funny because even though your the older sibling it always seems that he's the one looking out for you.

As you were sitting there one of the deputies came over and sat down next you. He looked like he was only a couple years older than you if he wasn't your age.

He spoke with a beautiful smile, "Hi I'm Jordan."

You replied with a smile of your own, "Hi I'm (y/n)."

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

"My dad is the Sheriff and my younger brother is in there now talking to him."

"Wait, you're Sheriff Stilinski's daughter? And you're Stiles' older sister?"

"Yup that's me!", you laughed a little.

He smiled again, "Stiles is here all the time, I think you should come with him more often."

You smirked and raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Yes really. I'd love to see you more, how about we exchange numbers?"

At this point you were blushing and there was no hiding it, "I guess I'll come more often then, I'd love to see you more too. And I'll gladly exchange numbers with you."

You gave each other your phones and typed your numbers into them. By the time you were done Stiles finally finished talking to your dad, so you went into his office, said hi to him and caught up a bit.

Once you were done you left his office and your dad followed you out. He leaned in the doorway and watched you and Stiles leave. But before you left you went over to Jordan.

"So I'll see you around. Don't forget to text me!"

"How could I forget to text a pretty lady like you?", he was so cheesy but it was sure making you blush.

You smiled, "Bye Jordan."

He smiled back, "Bye (y/n)."

Once you and Stiles left, your dad turned to Jordan, "You're a good kid Deputy, but you better be careful with my daughter."

"Of course sir. I promise."
_______________________________

This is not my best at all, but oh well the story is cute. I'm just not good at putting it into words so I ruin it.

Well thanks for reading it anyway!💕