Miss Alpha - Isaac

This imagine is for @Arrow-girl03 because she requested an Isaac imagine, I hope you like it!
_______________________________

You were walking in the preserve looking for traces of the alpha pack; you knew they were in Beacon Hills, but they were pretty good at hiding. You wanted to find them and join their pack; an alpha pack was better than being a lone alpha.

As you were walking and searching for any lead on their location, you heard footsteps from behind you. You stopped and listened to them, determining there were four footsteps, two people. You turned around and waited for the two to show up, but they never did.

You didn't hear the footsteps anymore so you continued walking and searching, until you reached an old, burnt house. You looked at it in awe, wondering what a house was doing in the middle of the preserve in the first place, and then wondering what could've happened to it.

You walked up the front steps and looked through the door, wondering if this was where the alphas were. You were about to walk inside when someone called out from behind you, "Hey! This is private property."

You turned around and faced two boys, well, one man and one probably a high school student. You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms, "This house is collapsing in on itself. Who says it's private?"

The man with black hair and a string built spoke again, "Me, the guy who owns it. Now leave."

He growled, showed his fangs, and his eyes glowed red, while the boy with curly dirty blonde hair just stood back. You laughed, "I don't think I want to leave. And by the way," you growled and showed your fangs back, "I can do that too."

He roared and ran towards you, so you moved out of the way quickly and went behind him. He turned around immediately and roared again, so you took your claws out and growled back. He ran towards you again, so you ran towards him too. As soon as you were a few feet away from him, you turned and ran past him. You ran towards a tree and jumped, pushing off the tree with your feet. He stopped and looked back at you as you were in the air; you roared and grabbed his shoulders, slamming him to the ground. You pinned him down almost immediately and roared near his face, your fangs out and your eyes glowing red.

The other boy who stood back the whole time finally spoke defending his alpha, "Alright get off of him! You made your point, come on!"

He was pleading more than yelling, he was afraid, you could sense it on him. Out of pity for the scared beta, you let go of the alpha's wrists and got off of him. He stood up and looked at you with shock, all while trying to keep his stone cold glare, which wasn't working.

You smirked, "I guess I did make my point."

The alpha spoke, "You're an alpha too. What'd you do, kill an alpha to get that much power?"

You swallowed, "No."

He scoffed and spoke coldly, "You're expecting me to believe that you didn't kill an alpha for that much power? Are you kidding me? You're what? 16? 17? You killed your alpha, didn't you?"

You looked at the ground and held back tears. The beta noticed and spoke, "Derek, calm down. Look at her, she didn't kill anyone."

You looked at them with tears falling from your eyes, "My family was killed a few weeks ago by hunters. I inherited the alpha power when they were killed."

The alpha, which you now knew was Derek, softened his expression as much as his stone cold face would allow, "Oh, I'm sorry. My family was killed by hunters too, I know how you feel."

You the tears away, "Thanks, I'm sorry about your family too.", you sighed, "Well sorry to cut this post-fight bonding short, but I need to go."

The beta spoke, "Wait! Where are you going?"

"I'm trying to find the alpha pack. A pack of alphas is better than no pack at all."

"Are you crazy? You can't go with them, they're bad people. They only care about themselves, they've been terrorizing our pack, and Beacon Hills in general. You can't become a member of their pack."

Derek spoke, "If they don't kill you first."

"So what do you suggest I do, huh? I have no one left!"

The beta looked at his alpha and he nodded. He turned to face you again, "Come with us."

You raised an eyebrow, "Two alphas in one pack? Are you joking?"

Derek sighed, "My whole pack is new betas, except for one, I could really use the help from an alpha-female. Even though you're only, how old?"

You smiled a little, "I'm (y/age)."

"It would help build up my pack and make it stronger, just know it was my pack first, and I'm ultimately in charge."

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah yeah."

He smirked, "Perfect. Plus I think Isaac's already taken a liking to you."

You turned toward the beta, you now knew was Isaac, and his cheeks were bright red. You smiled, "Well that's alright, because I've already taken a liking to him too."

With that, the three of you began walking to the entrance of the preserve, and you and Isaac spoke the whole way. You both got into Derek's car and continued speaking the whole car ride to Derek's loft.

You all walked into the loft and you looked around a bit. Derek showed you to your room, which was right next to Isaac's. You settled in and sat on your new bed, when you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Isaac walked in and sat down next to you, "So, how do you like it?"

"It's amazing, thank you Isaac. If it wasn't for you, Derek and I probably would've killed each other, and now we're co-alphas."

He smiled at you, "I'm glad I could help."

You smiled back and hugged him. He was tense at first, but then relaxed and hugged you back. You separated and he stood up, his cheeks beat red, "Goodnight (y/n)."

"Goodnight Isaac."

That was the start of being part of a pack that was like family to you, even Derek the sourwolf. And that was the start of a beautiful, life-long relationship with Isaac.
____________________________

I think this came out ok! I hope you liked it, thanks for reading! <3