Rescue Mission - Theo

Theo had been missing for a few days, and no one had heard anything from him. Granted he doesn't communicate his every move with the pack, but he does with you. He tells you everything because he completely loves and trusts you. So, you were positive he was in danger.

You didn't know what to do, so you were now pacing in Scott's room. He was like your brother, so you always turned to him when things got tough.

He was sitting on his bed watching you worryingly, "(Y/n) relax, everything's going to be alright."

You stopped and spoke loudly, "I can't relax until I have some idea of where Theo is! He's in danger!"

Scott just sighed.

You sighed too, "I'm sorry, I'll try to calm down so we can figure this out. I'm just really worried about him, especially with Beacon Hills being infested with hunters again."

"I know, I'm worried too. Gerard is training these new hunters well."

You looked at him in realization, "Gerard."

"Yeah, remember–"

You cut him off, "Yeah I remember everything you told me last week," you paused and then looked at him in shock, "Scott I know where he is!"

He stood up quickly, "Really? How? Where?"

"Gerard is behind all of this, right? He's training and advising all of these new hunters. He's using them to form an army and wipeout all supernaturals. Obviously, he would need some sort of headquarters to carry out this massive plan. A place where he could monitor everything, put a gun in everyone's hand, and hold onto any captured supernaturals. Theo's at the old Argent Arms."

Scott's eyes widened, "Oh my god, you're right!"

"I'm going there now, get the pack and meet me there."

"What? No, (y/n) wait for us. It's too dangerous to go alone."

"Theo's in danger and I need to get him out of there now. The longer I wait, the higher the chances are of him getting hurt or killed. Just meet me there with the pack, okay?"

He sighed heavily, "Fine, but be careful, okay?"

"I'll do my best."

You ran out of Scott's house and immediately went to Argent Arms.

Once you were there, you began to sneak around the building, looking for a discreet entrance. You found a cellar door in the back of the building that was attempting to be werewolf-proof. It was chained closed and had about four locks on it. You rolled your eyes and easily broke the locks off, removed the chains as quietly as you could, and opened the door.

You cautiously walked down the stairs and looked around, finding yourself on the bottom floor of the building.

You stopped and caught Theo's scent, he was here.

You followed his scent and moved cautiously throughout the building. Surprisingly the hallways were empty, but once you got to a corridor that had nothing but chained and caged supernaturals, security was high.

You snuck up behind the first hunter and knocked him out with a swift elbow, but he didn't necessarily fall quietly. So, as he landed with a thud, the other five hunters turned to see you standing above the unconscious hunter.

You smiled with your fangs, "Oops."

They all took out either a taser wand or large knife, and then ran towards you. You noticed they all had guns, so you were thankful they were stupid enough to choose their secondary weapons.