Supernatural - Scott

This imagine is dedicated to @treasure4900000007 because she requested a Scott imagine, hope you like it!
____________________________

You and Scott had been dating ever since Freshmen year of high school, and you had been childhood friends before that. You two knew everything about each other and never hid anything from the other, or so you thought.

Scott had always run off to do things he never explained. Whenever you asked he always said it was nothing and he had to help Stiles or his mom with something. You always knew something was up, but you never pushed it.

Lately he had been running around like crazy, and of course he didn't tell you why. You were starting to get worried because you noticed everyone was acting different. Almost everyone in town was on edge, and you heard people talking about weird things they've seen. You were going to talk to Scott and get an answer once and for all.

One night Scott was off doing whatever, so you were in his room alone. You sat on his bed contemplating how you were going to ask him about what was going on. He always has and always will be such a big part of your life, you didn't want to ruin that.

All of a sudden the door swung open, making you jump and snap you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see Scott standing there with Liam. They were both shocked to see you.

Scott's eyes widened, "(Y/n)! What are you doing here?"

You stood up and walked over to him, "I'm worried, Scott. Actually, I'm terrified. You've been running around so much lately, more than you have in the past, and people around town are talking about strange things. Scott please tell me what's going on."

You looked into his eyes desperately. He looked at you, then at Liam, and then back at you. He sighed, "Alright I'll tell you, but I need you to promise me you won't freak out."

"I promise I won't."

"Okay. Liam could you come over here, we'll need to show her."

You became confused, "Show me what?"

Scott sighed before continuing, "(Y/n), there's a whole world of supernatural creatures. Most of them are good, but some abuse their powers, so we need stop them before they hurt people. That's why I run around everywhere, the pack and I need to stop them. Along with the supernatural, there are hunters. They try to kill every supernatural being, good and bad."

You were beyond confused, "Pack? Like a wolf pack?"

"Yeah, I'm um, I'm a werewolf, (y/n). So are Liam and Theo. Derek, Isaac and Hayden were werewolves too. Malia is a werecoyote. Lydia is a banshee. Corey can turn invisible. And Parrish is a hellhound."

You laughed, "You're joking. There's no such thing, this type of stuff only happens in books and movies."

"I promise you I'm not. Liam, let's show her."

You looked at the two boys in front of you as they began to shift. Hair sprang up on their faces near their sideburns, their ears pointed upwards to resemble that of a wolf, their noses seemed to scrunch up to resemble a wolf one, fangs replaced their regular teeth, they pulled their claws out, and finally their eyes glowed. Liam's eyes were golden and Scott's were ruby red. You couldn't believe what you were seeing, he wasn't lying.

You immediately became afraid, but you knew the boys behind their wolf form, they wouldn't hurt you. You swallowed and walked closer to them. You lifted a shaky hand and let it find its way to Scott's face, you traced his animal-like features and your fear slowly diminished. You turned to Liam next and and carefully grabbed his hand, you looked at his claws and took in every detail of them.

You sat on Scott's bed and just looked at them. You whispered, "Wow."

They began to shift back to their regular human selves, and you watched in awe as they did it. Once they were fully human again Scott turned to Liam, "Could you give us some time alone?"

He smiled at the two of you, "Of course." He walked out of Scott's room and shut the door behind him.

Scott walked over and sat next to you. He took your hands in his, "(Y/n), first I want you to know that I would never hurt you. I've been a wolf since Sophomore year, so I can completely control it. Now, I need to tell you why I've kept this a secret from you for so long."

He looked down at his lap and sighed. You gently lifted his head up so he was looking at you, "Scott I know it was probably to protect me, and I really really appreciate that. I know you would only hide something from me if you were trying to protect me. I'm not mad or upset, I was just worried about you."

He smiled at you, "You know me so well, that's exactly why I kept it a secret. I just wanted to protect you, but I know you'll do just fine knowing about it."

You smiled back and basically jumped into his arms. You hugged him tightly and he held you just as tight. You sighed happily, "I love you so much, Scott."

"I love you too, (y/n), more than you'll ever know."

You moved your head and looked at him, your faces just inches apart. He closed the gap and kissed you, sending sparks through both of your bodies like the first time you kissed. You both pulled away and rested your foreheads against each other.

You sat their for a while, but then you heard a knock on the door. Liam yelled through the door, "Guys, can I come back in now? I'm getting bored out here."

You both laughed and then you spoke, "Yes Liam, you can come in."

He opened the door and walked into Scott's room, sitting down next to you, "So, what do you think about the whole supernatural thing?"

"I think it's pretty cool, I'm friends with so many different types of supernatural beings!"

For the next hour or so Scott and Liam explained to you everything that was happening with the hunters, and why so many people were acting strange. They then proceeded to tell you about all the past things they had to deal with, and when Liam was bit and joined the pack.

You were amazed with everything that happened, from Peter the alpha to Stiles getting taken by the wild hunt, which you somehow didn't even notice.

It was a lot to take in, and finding out your boyfriend and best friends were supernatural was definitely a shock, but you loved him and them so much that you just accepted it.

You've always loved Scott and you always will, wolf or human.
____________________________

Yeah I know this sucks, I wish it didn't cause I loved it when I got the idea. But anyway, thanks for reading! <3