Chapter 40

The Marauders left India with a very heavy heart. This happened at the end of every summer, as they went back home.

Line Break
The International Portkey center at the British Ministry of Magic, housed the Lords and Ladies of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Houses of Potter, Black, Longbottom, Weasley, Lovegood, Lupin and Greengrass. "Where are they?" Asked an impatient James Potter to his wife Lily for what seemed the umpteenth time. " They'll be here James." Said Lily exasperatedly. Suddenly a blue light deposited a huge group of teens standing in front of them. All except 3. "Ow that hurt." Said the three fallen teens in sync. "Only you three." The standing Lords and Ladies heard a voice say. The leader of the group, threw aside the Portkey, an old Shoe and turned to see the watching audience. "Mum! Dad!" Exclaimed the boy. "Hey Kids." said James. All the kids hugged their respective parents. "Gosh, you've grown another inch Harry!" exclaimed Lily, while the same sentiments were echoed by Molly, Narcissa and Alice. 

Pretty soon everyone was saying goodbye to their friends and relatives. The Potters left via the Floo Network. When they reached home, James said," Harry we need to talk." Nodding, Harry and James walked towards the Lord's study. Once inside, James shut the door which activated the enchantments on it and said," Harry, Wormtail has broken out from Azkaban along with Crouch Jr. We believe that they are looking for Voldemort." "Just what we needed. I've asked the snakes around us to let me know if they find any news about Voldemort and the rest of his Death Eaters. The last time I talked to one, he said that there was a dark energy somewhere around Albania." said Harry. "That is where Voldemort was rumored to be last. Okay so I'll task the aurors to keep a look out at all incoming international portkeys and apparitions." "Sure thing Dad. Is there anything else?" asked Harry, stifling a yawn. "Oh yes. Your coming home gift. Let's go." Saying so, James and Harry left from the Study and went out of the manor. Right outside the doors were two vehicles. One was a Ducati Panigale V4 R which was red in color while the other was a yellow color BMW M4. "Are these for me?" asked Harry overjoyed. "Yeah. Welcome Home, kiddo." said James as Harry hugged him. "James Andrew Potter! Did you give Harry that deathtrap which I had expressly forbidden you from buying?" came a loud voice from behind. They both turned to see Lily standing on the stairs, with her hands on her hips. "What deathtrap are you talking about mom?" asked Harry. "That bike you are standing next to Harry." said Lily. "But Mum I loved it!" exclaimed Harry while James said," Lily Darling, Padfoot, Moony, Ursanus, Lucius and I have warded to to the maximum capacity. Infinite fuel, no accident rune, no crash rune, disillusionment charm, flight and everything. Same with the car." said James. "Don't worry Mum, I will be fine." said Harry. A pop came next to the trio. Standing there was Sirius. "Hey Prongslet. I got you a welcome home gift." Behind Lily, James was frantically shaking his head to no avail. Sirius soldiered on. "I got you this awesome jacket to go with your bike. And this helmet too!" said Sirius. Both James and Harry were waiting for Mt Lily to blast when she said something which surprised the duo. "I hope the jacket is covered in Runes, Padfoot. And the helmet too." "Of course Lily Flower. Nothing but the best for our boy." said Sirius. "Okay. Harry i want to see both these things on you whenever you take that deathtrap out. Am I clear?" asked Lily. "Yeah Mum. Crystal." nodded Harry vigorously. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. This was just a filler chapter. Next up, the gang returns to Hogwarts.