Chapter 38

Soon enough the Ball ended with Andrew having to activate the Manor protections, which meant that the guests forgot the Show of Power which happened at the Ball, thereby protecting the kids and their mates. After the guests left, everyone including the kids gathered in the Dining Hall. "Well I was impressed with the quantum of power that was seen in the Ballroom sometime ago." Said Vashishtha. The Kids looked anxious until Andrew said," Don't you worry. I activated the Manor Protections." "Lord and Lady Potter, I would like to extend an invitation to the kids to spend their summer Vacation in India with us." Said Jaz, surprising her husband. "The same invitation is extended to your kids also, Lords and Ladies Black, Longbottom, Malfoy, Greengrass, Weasley, Tonks, Lupin, Johnson and Dursley." "We are honoured with your invitation Lady Rajadhyaksha. We would like to discuss it with our parents and we'll get back to you as soon as possible." Said Harry, bowing. "Will do Scion Potter, will do." She said with a smile. "Do send us your owl. Address it to my husband or me. My husband will be in touch with you Lord Potter, to discuss what will go on during the Summer." Saying so the husband and wife duo disappeared in front of them. Everyone was silent for a minute when Ron said," That was amazing." To which everyone agreed. "So Harry, what do you think?" Asked Andrew. "Grandpa, I think we ought to go. We might learn new types of magic and everything." He replied. "I agree with Harry, Grandpa." Said Hermione. The other kids just nodded in reply, as it was known that they would follow Harry's lead anywhere. "Okay. We will contact Lord Rajadhyaksha regarding your travel and other details. Before then, Harry send the Lady Rajadhyaksha your acceptance of her invitation." Said Eveline. "Will do Grandma. Will do." Said Harry. Just then Rio popped in with paper, pen and an envelope.
Harry started writing,

To the most charming Lady Jaz Rajadhyaksha,
We i.e. the kids of Houses Potter, Black, Lupin, Malfoy, Greengrass, Weasley and Dursley would like to thank you for your invitation. We talked amongst our family elders and ourselves and have decided to accept your generous invitation. We would like to join you and the Illustrious Lord Rajadhyaksha for our Summer. Our elders would like to contact your regarding the travel and other details.
Thanking you once again for your generous invitation,
Harry James Potter.
Lord of the Most Ancient and Reverend House of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Emyrs and Pendragon.
Scion of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter.
Post writing his letter, Harry put it in an envelope and asked his owl Hedwig to deliver it to Lord Rajadhyaksha.

Note:
Will be skipping to their 4th Year post this chapter.