Chapter 22

"So what we heard is it true?" Asked Dean Thomas of Gryffindor. "And what did you hear?" Asked Daphne as she came and sat down besides Harry and Hermione in the Great Hall. "That Sanctum was cursing Harry and Hermione in the DADA hallway and Snape and McGonagall gave him Detention for the entire year and also Snape took off 150 points?" asked Seamus Finnigan. "Depends on how you heard it." Replied Hermione defensively. Just then Neville ran in followed by Draco and Ron. "Harry!" Yelled Ron as they ran towards him. "What happened Ron?" Asked Harry. "Sanctum is bad mouthing you to the Slytherin's and they're making plans to accost you and take revenge." Said Draco. "And how do you know this?" Asked Daphne. "We were walking past the abandoned classroom on the 2nd floor when we heard him." Said Neville gasping for breath. "Asena call Fred and tell him to get George and get over here. With the Map." Ordered Harry. "What are you going to do Harry?" Asked Hermione. "Theodore Sanctum picked a wrong person as his enemy." Said Harry. Just then Sanctum walked into the Great Hall, towards the gang and said," Potter I'm deeply regretful for the altercation which we had in the Hallway. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me." "You're forgiven." Said Harry and walked off with the rest of the gang. Nobody saw Sanctum smirk or so he thought. The gang had their heads around the map which Fred and George had bought down. While giving the map they said," Harrykins we saw many Slytherin's hanging around the entrance to the Great Hall. They looked shifty." "Gred, Forge give them hell incase they come for me." Said Harry. "Done Boss." Said Fred. "They won't see what hit them." Smirked George. Just then Angelina Johnson, a 3rd year Gryffindor walked past them and said," Whatever you're planning Weasley, I want in." The gang stopped short hearing that. "Huh? Whatever do you mean Angie?" Asked George. "I overheard you guys talking, and it's time someone did something to that little piece of shit." Said Angelina. "Ohkay. So what makes you think we're going to do something to him?" Asked  George. "It's the way you're walking Georgie." She replied sweetly. "Deal." He said and shook her hand. A glow enveloped them. Which after subsiding appeared on their backs and both gave gasps of pain.
"What happened?" Asked Angelina. "You're my soulmate." Said George and he fainted. "He doesn't faint at the slightest bit of trouble and yet he did when he found out about his soulmate." Said Fred and Neville shaking their heads. "Angelina, welcome to the club. We're all mad here, you'll fit right in."said Daphne shaking Angelina's hand. "Okay. Can someone tell me what this entails?" She asked.  "Ask Mr and Mrs Potter." Said Draco. "But they're home right?" She asked.  Ron coughed and said," He meant the future Mr and Mrs Potter." "Telepathic communication, same patronuses, same animagi forms, etc." Said Harry. "All of us have soul bonds." Said Neville indicating the gang. "So who's bonded to who?" Asked Angelina. "Harry and Hermione. Draco and Ginny. Fred and Daphne. Star and I. Ron and Luna and now George and you." Said Neville. "Who's Star and Luna?" She asked. "Star and Luna Lovegood. They're friends of ours." Said Fred. George woke up with a start, seeing his friends said," I had the weirdest dream ever. I dreamt that I was bonded to Angelina Johnson. The girl I have a crush on." "Oh so you have a crush on me Weasley?" Asked Angelina from the side. "Merlin. It wasn't a dream, was it?" He asked. "Nope. You're stuck with me Georgie." Said Angelina cheerfully.