Chapter 8

"Mum, Dad. Wake up. I can't find Emerald anywhere!" Said 6 year old Harry Potter with a sense of urgency in his voice. James and Lily Potter woke up quickly. "Maybe she's in Catelyn's room?" Asked Lily referring to Harry's 5 year old sister. "You know how she likes switching between the two of you." Said James. Harry huffed and left the room. Lily and James followed him to his sister's room. Where they found Harry and Catelyn playing with Emerald.
After some time a black Dog came in looking smug. "Hello Padfoot." Said Harry. The dog turned into Sirius Black. "Hello Prongslet and my dearest niece." Said Sirius. "Wait a minute. Why is Harry Prongslet? And I'm my dearest Niece?" Fumed Catelyn. "That my love, is for me to know and you too guess. So Harrykins Jen is on her way to babysit Cat. So we can get to business." Said Sirius. "What business and why am I not included?" Interrupted Catelyn again. "That's for Jade and Prongs to decide. Not me. I only got permission for Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Star, Daphne, the twins, Draco, Ginny and Neville."replied Sirius seriously.
"Permission for what?" Asked Harry and Cat.
"Animagus." Said Sirius with a smirk.
"No freaking way." Said Harry excitedly while Cat looked shocked. "Even I wanna be one!" She demanded. "You've to ask Prongsie Poo and Jade for that Cat." Said Sirius. Hearing the sound of argument, Eveline came in. "What is the matter Cat?" She asked. "Sirius said that only Harry and the others are going to become animagus and not me. That's not fair grandma." Said Catelyn with tears in her eyes. Sirius started to say something but Eveline interrupted him," Don't even think about it Cat. And Sirius look away from her." Sirius blinked and looked at Cat who turned red. "Nice try kitten. But no." Said Sirius. "Grandma pwease?" Said Catelyn her lower lip trembling. "Doesn't work on me Cat. You know that." Replied Eveline with a smirk.
"Aww man."said Cat. "No whining."said Eveline. "Yes Gran." Said Cat miserably. "Don't worry I'll teach it to you once I learn it." Whispered Harry. Cat brightened up and gave her brother a hug, while Sirius smiled knowingly.
Jennifer Black walked in. "Hey Mum. How you doing?" "Doing good." Smiled Eveline as she left,along with Harry and Sirius. "Aunt Jen. Even I want to be an animagus." Whined Cat.
"No Cat. Under no circumstances I was told that you couldn't be trained to become an animagus." Said Jen.
Meanwhile Harry and Sirius had reached the Floo network, where they saw James, Lily and Remus standing. "Guys let's get going, shall we?" Asked Sirius. "Where are we going?" Asking Harry confused as he thought they would be practicing at Potter Manor. "It's a secret." Smirked Sirius and James while Remus and Lily shook their heads. "A secret which he's going to know in a minute Padfoot and Prongs. We have to shout out the name of the Floo." Said Remus. Realisation dawned on their faces and they said," We're going to Grimmauld Place. Sirius's parents house. They have a huge basement where we can practice being animals. We've used it before. Let's go." And both disappeared in a green flame after shouting "Number 12 Grimmauld Place." Lily sighed and said," Now why did I marry that idiot in the first place."  " Don't worry Harry. We'll walk you through it. Pick up some powder and say Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Best close your eyes for the first ride." Said Remus. Harry took a handful of the powder and Lily said," Dont forget to speak very , Very clearly." Harry nodded and threw the ash and said or rather he shouted," Number 12 Grimmauld Place." Harry disappeared in green flames. Lily and Remus followed him.   

When they got out of the Floo. They saw Harry wrapped in a tight hug from Walburga. Sirius, James and Regulus were trying their best not to laugh. "I'm happy to see you too, Gran Walburga." Just then Elizabeth came in. " Mum don't you think you need to let Harry go? I mean he has to start his practice." "Right you are Liz Dear. I forgot about that." She let Harry go as he gasped for air. "Lily dear how nice to see you. And you too Remus." " Nice to see you too Aunt Walburga." She nodded and sat down in her rocking chair.

James, Sirius, Remus, Lily, Liz and Harry along with Regulus walked down to the basement. Where they saw Molly along with the Twins, Ron and Ginny, Pandora with Luna and Star, Alice with Luna, Narcissa with Draco and Jean with Hermione and Daphne. The Weasley Twins were making jokes while the others were laughing. Hermione was laughing along with them when the presence in her mind became bigger and she turned expectantly to the door. She saw black messy hair coming in and she almost ran towards it but she realised that the person was too tall for a 6 year old. James Potter came to a stop in front of her and said," So Hermione waiting for a handsome and dashing Six Year old are we?" She blushed and nodded. " Don't worry. Look who just walked in." he said. She looked at the door and took of running, and gave Harry a big hug which almost knocked him flat. " Happy to see you too Mione. But isn't this a bit too much? We just met yesterday." murmered Harry into her hair. "Excuse me for being too happy to see my best friend." said Hermione. The adults around were smiling at their actions. " Anyway we need to start our thing." announced Sirius as he came in with cauldron full of potion. Molly started pouring the potion into glasses and Narcissa started handing the glasses out to the kids. "You have to drink this potion, after which this will put you in a sleep where you all will see your animals. Usually bonded couples are the male and female version of the same animal. Just ask Prongs and Jade." The Kids looked at James and Lily, but in their place stood a dark black stag with Hazel Eyes and a dark cherry red doe with emerald green eyes. 
The kids drank their potion and all fainted. But Jean and Remus cast a charm which softened their fall.
Dream
Harry opened his eyes and saw the others sleeping besides him in a Grove. As he looked at them, they started changing. He saw Fred and Daphne changing into wolves, Draco and Ginny into foxes, Ron and Luna into dogs, Neville and Star into a Lion and a Lioness, George into a Eagle and Hermione and him into a cheetah. A few minutes later the scene changed and he saw Hermione and himself flying above the others with George. He looked at Hermione and saw a red Phoenix with brown eyes. She looked at him and saw a black Phoenix with Emerald green eyes.
The dream started dimming and Harry felt himself waking up.
"So what are your animals?" Asked Sirius rubbing his hands together gleefully.
"Well Daph and I are wolves." Said Fred. "I'm an Eagle." Said George. "Draco and I are foxes." Said Ginny. "Ron and I are dogs." Said Luna. "Star and I are a Lioness and a Lion." Said Neville. "Mione and I are cheetahs." Said Harry. "We also are Phoenixes." Said Hermione softly. Every adult looked at them. "Sorry what?" Asked Elizabeth. "Phoenix. Harry and I are also Phoenixes." Said Hermione.
"Okay. We'll work on that later." Said Sirius. "So the key to become an animagus is meditation. Also we do not need to meet here as either one or both of your parents are animagi. So they'll be training you. Except for Hermione and Daphne. You have to go to the Potter's and the Weasley's respectively. Unless you've got something to tell us Jean?" Said Remus. "Nope. Don't worry we'll be there." Said Jean.
"Wonderful. Now people let's go." Said Sirius.
All the kids and their parents left. Jean discussed plans for the training with both Lily and Molly. After which she left. Molly followed.