Chapter 5

"Ow. That hurt," said Sirius.
"That's why she hit you, Sirius." Laughed Regulus.
Sirius silenced him with a glare.
"I should do more than hitting you!" Exclaimed Elizabeth.
"Liz. Liz. Liz. I would've contacted you but it completely slipped my mind." Said Sirius and was going to say more but he was interrupted by Walburga.
"He didn't even tell us, Elizabeth."
"How insensitive of you Sirius." Yelled Elizabeth.
She stopped when she heard the clinking of coins. She turned around to see Regulus and Orion passing galleons to Walburga.
"What even?" Said Sirius.
"Don't ask," advised Elizabeth.
"Well I have to tell you all something." Said Elizabeth.
"Sure. What is it?" Asked Orion.
"Sirius I'm..um. I'm pregnant." She said.
Sirius didn't say anything.
Walburga, Orion and Regulus congratulated Elizabeth.
"Sirius? Aren't you going to say anything?" Asked Walburga.
"Are you serious?" Asked Sirius, his voice hollow.
"Yes. Yes I am." Said Elizabeth.
Sirius ran towards her, lifted her up and twirled her around.
"Oh Liz. This is the best news I've had all day." He laughed.
He removed his wand and said," Expecto Patronum." His silver Grim patronus came out of his wand and said," Go to Moony and Prongs tell them it's imperative that they come to Grimmauld Place, right away."
The Grim bounded out of the window.
"Congratulations Sirius." Said his Parents and Regulus.
He hugged all of them. He heard cracking sounds as James and Remus appeared, wands in hand.
"What happened Padfoot?" Asked Remus.
"We i.e. Liz and I have something to tell you." Said Sirius.
"What is it Pads?" Asked James.
"Let me soak in the moment Prongs." Said Sirius and yelped as Liz elbowed him in his stomach.
"Tell them Sirius. Or else I will." Said Liz.
"Prongs remember how you asked me to be Godfather to Harry?" Said Sirius.
"Are you backing out? If yes then Moony has already said yes." Interrupted James.
"No Prongsie. What he's trying to ask is that will you be the Godfather to our child?" Said Liz.
Both Remus and James looked at the pair in shock.
"James?" Asked Liz.
"You're having a baby?" Asked both of them.
"Yes. Yes I am" Said Liz.
Both ran towards Liz and Sirius and James lifted Liz up and Remus clapped Sirius on his back.
"Sirius Black as a father. Merlin save Hogwarts."said Remus.
"Don't worry Remus. We'll be keeping an eye on him."said Orion and Walburga.
Just then a doe patronus came. It spoke in Lily's voice. " Attack on the Longbottoms. Go there asap." And it disappeared.
The 3 Marauders looked at each other and disappeared. Liz looked at Regulus and said," Make sure he's safe." Regulus nodded and with a look to his parents disappeared.
At Longbottom House.

The 3 Marauders and Regulus appeared at the Longbottoms house, wands in hand and immediately started duelling with the Death Eaters.
"Prongs, you and Reg go in and look for Alice, Frank and Neville. We'll hold up this lot." Said Remus.
Both ended their respective duels by saying," Bombarda Maxima." Their opponents flew back and James along with Regulus went in the house. They saw Bellatrix, her Husband Rudolphus and his brother Rabastan about to torture Alice and Frank.
"Petrificus Totalus!" Yelled Regulus, and Rabastan was blasted into the wall. Both Bellatrix and Rudolphus turned around to see Rabastan down.
Snarling both faced James and Regulus. With a slash of their wands they started duelling. But James and Regulus were stronger and they soon overpowered Bellatrix and Rudolphus. Regulus petrified them and James confiscated their wands. After this Sirius and Remus came in. As an added measure Remus stupified the 3 and Sirius sent a patronus to Mad Eye Moody. They then checked on Alice, Frank and Neville, who were shaken but no lasting damage was done. " Let's go to Potter Manor and let Lily check over them." Said James and all disappeared leaving an almost destroyed house behind.

Scotland

James, Sirius, Remus appeared supporting Frank and Alice. Regulus appeared moments later holding Neville. They reached the door of Potter Manor and James knocked. Lily's voice came out, "James what am I thinking right now?". "James Andrew Potter, you arrogant toe rag." replied James with a smile. The door opened to Lily and Elizabeth who was holding Harry. "Oh Thank Merlin, nothing happened to you!" exclaimed Lily. "Al, Frank and Neville need a check up Lil. Cruciatus" said Remus.

"Oh sweet Merlin. Get them in quickly." said Lily and the 4 got Alice, Frank and Neville inside. James said the Patronus charm and his Stag came out. "Go to Dad,Mum and Augusta. Tell them Frank, Alice and Neville were attacked and are at Potter Manor now." The Stag went out of the Window. Just then through the floo came in Jennifer Black, Sirius's twin sister. "Guys I heard that Ice, Frank and Nev were attacked by Bella..." She trailed to a stop after seeing the 3 in question sitting on the sofa being checked over by Lily. Seeing their sister both Sirius and Regulus went to hug her. After some time Lily said," Okay, you guys. You are completely fine. You'll feel weak for a couple of days, but you are going to make a full recovery." "Thanks Lil. We owe you our lives." said Alice and Frank as baby Neville gurgled.

"Nonsense. You are family. Speaking of family, where are you going to stay? Your house has been destroyed." said Lily. "We don't know actually." replied Frank sheepishly. "Who said you're going anywhere?" came the voice of Andrew Potter. All turned to look at the fireplace from were Andrew, Eveline and Augusta were walking towards the group. "What do you mean Uncle Andy?" asked Frank puzzled. "I mean you, Alice, Neville and Augusta are staying with us at the Manor. That's been decided and you have no scope to say anything." replied Andrew.

"I wasn't even going to argue Uncle Andy. I just was going to ask what about Al, Nev and my clothes?" asked Frank. "Rio and Rianna are sorting that out as we speak." Said Eveline, refering to the two Potter elves. Just then Rio and Rianna appeared. They bowed to Andrew and said," Master Andrew. We is keeping Mister Frank and Miss Alice and Master Neville's clothes in their usual room Sir." "Well done you two. Now how about dinner everyone?" asked Eveline. "I think we'll leave Aunt Eve." said Sirius indicating Liz,himself, Regulus and Jennifer. "And where will you go young man?" asked Eveline with a raised eyebrow. "Mother must be waiting for us Mum." replied Jennifer. "Expecto Patronum," said Eveline wandlessly as her patronus which was a lioness appeared. "Go to Walburga and tell her that her daughter,sons and daughter-in-law will be staying the night here and if she and Orion want to, they can also join in." The Lioness nodded and dissappeared. A minute later a Walrus patronus came in. " Guinevre Eveline Black. You and your brothers better listen to your Aunt Eveline. Oh and Eve dear, Orion and I will be glad to." Saying so the walrus dissappeared. Eveline pointed to the dining room and the 4 wordlessly left. A few minutes later the fireplace turned green as 2 figures came spinning into view. Walburga and Orion Black stepped out of the fireplace. Walburga greeted her sister with a hug. "Eve" greeted Orion. "Oh come here you." she said to her brother in law. Just then Andrew came into the room. "Eve. We are waiting for you." he said and stopped short and was about to turn away when, "Andrew Charles Potter don't you dare run away." said Walburga sternly. "How lovely to see you sister-in-law dearest and you too brother dearest." said Andrew nervously. "Ab told me how you pranked him Andy. And I must say I was impressed." said Orion laughing. "Gee thanks Orion. Come on in. I was just going to open butterbeer for everyone." said Andrew. The 3 followed him into the dining room.