Chapter 26

Tears streamed down Hermione, Daphne and Angelina's eyes while the boys were shocked. Dumbledore got a troubled look on his face as the information he wanted to keep private was out in the open.
"Perhaps the adults can discuss this while the children sit with Harry?" Asked Dumbledore. "I don't think so Albus. These kids have earned the right to listen to this. They've been in this since they were kids. And we don't want anything to happen to them if we don't tell them what's going on and they end up running amok." Said Andrew.
"I agree with Dad on that part." Said James and Sirius firmly.
Sighing Dumbledore nodded his head. "But first we need to contact the Goblins." Said Professor Sinistra. "No need Madam Sinistra, we're already here." Came a voice from behind. Everyone turned to see Goldbooth, the Potter Family Manager from Gringotts. "Ah Goldbooth right on time as always." Said Eveline. "I didn't come alone Lady Potter." He replied and turned. Everyone saw 4 goblins in battle armour stand at the door and a minute later walked in Ragnok, The King of the Goblin Nation. Everyone bowed. "My Lords Potter and Black and Ladies Potter you need not bow to me. The title of Goblin Friend was bestowed upon your families some centuries ago after they helped the Nation with some dealings. To the rest of you my name is King Ragnok. I am the Leader of the Goblin Nation." He said. "Greetings King Ragnok. We're pleased to have you here at Hogwarts. We understand that you can somehow help remove the Horcrux from Mr Potter's head." Said Professor Dumbledore. "Yes Professor Dumbledore. We can do that but for that to happen we have to move Lord Gryffindor to Gringotts." He said. "Lord Gryffindor?" Asked Snape. "Yes. He's Lord Gryffindor as the Gryffindor line passed to him as per Lord Godric's wishes." Said Ragnok.
Everyone was stunned. After recovering from the shock, the Goblins took Harry over and prepared to Portkey away when Ragnok said," Lord Gryffindor has a soul bond. Will his mate come with us. We may need her to stabilize him." Hermione walked over to the group and they portkeyed away. "We'd best get to Gringotts," said Andrew. "Albus we'll let you know what happens." Said Eveline. The Professors nodded their assent and the group went away. Before going Sirius said," Dragon, Mogul, Hound. We'll let you know what happens. Also did y'all give Angelina a nickname?" This gave the group a question to think about. Draco and Neville led the group back to the Gryffindor tower, such was the mood that Elizabeth even let Daphne enter the Gryffindor common room without any questions. The entire tower was present in the Common Room, as soon as the group entered they were bombarded with questions. Neville and Draco as Harry's second and third in command held up their hands which led everyone to quieten down. "Harry and Hermione are with the Goblins in Gringotts. They're helping him to recover. And that's what we know." Lee Jordan, a friend of the twins asked," What about that prat Sanctum? Is he expelled?" "We don't know about that yet. I guess Professor Dumbledore will announce that in the morning. Also lectures are cancelled today. We can get out of the common room, but be in the limits. Just don't play pranks or break the rules today." Said Fred.
The whole common room thought that Fred Weasley was saying no to pranking which meant that he was pretty serious.
The group sat near the fire waiting for some news about Harry when Ron said," Guys we have to give Angelina a nickname. Also Harry won't like it if we keep on worrying about him" Realisation dawned upon the group when they heard Ron's words.
The group started a brainstorming session but Angelina interrupted them. "I already have a nickname. It's Angel. So Georgie what is your animagus form?" "It's an eagle." He said. "Okay so when do we start my training for that?" She asked. Before he could reply the door to the Tower opened and in stepped Professor McGonagall. Her sight quietened the entire common room. "We've just received word that Mr Potter is awake and is healing quite well. If he checks out properly we may see him in the castle by the evening. Misters Weasley, Longbottom, Malfoy, Misses Greengrass and Johnson kindly accompany me." Hearing her words the entire tower  let out a huge cheer. The group nodded their assent and followed her out of the room.