Chapter 10

One fine day, eleven year old Harry Potter was woken up by two bodies jumping on him. "Wake up Har, Wake up!" Exclaimed the two. "What is it?" He grumbled. "A letter has come for you!" Exclaimed one. In a flash he was up and running downstairs without apologising to the two who fell down when he ran off. Both Catelyn and Polaris looked at each other like " Can you believe him?" And followed him down.
They saw Harry sitting at the table about to read his letter. "Wait even we want to hear it!" Exclaimed both the girls.
Clearing his throat he started,"
HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September.

We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall,
Deputy Headmistress. "

After he finished reading, Eveline said," Well then Young Man. Let's send Minerva her reply and get dressed. We must be off to Diagon Alley." "Mum a letter came for Harry today from Gringotts. Goldbooth wants to meet him." Said James. "Don't worry James, I was going to take him there today. And don't you have work to do? The Auror office must be very lenient with you. Take your father and leave." Said Eveline sternly. "Geez Mum. I was just telling you about the letter." Said James. At his Mother's glare he quickly left, calling for his Father. Harry was disappointed. "No one wished me. It's my birthday after all." He thought mentally, careful to keep his thoughts hidden from Hermione.
"Why are you still here Harrybear?" Asked Eveline. "On my way Gran." He sighed. "He has no clue, does he Gran?" Smirked Polaris.
"I'm not the mother of 4 Marauders and the mother in law of 2 for nothing, my dear." Smirked Eveline.
Harry came down dressed in a stripped shirt, black jeans and Converse. "So how are we going to London Gran? Floo or are we apparating?" He asked. "Neither. We're going by a different way." Said Eveline as she opened the front door. Outside the door was a red Mercedes Benz SLS AMG. "Wow Gran. That's a Mercedes." Said Harry going starry eyed. "Yes dear. We are going by road." Said Eveline looking at her grandson happily. "But do you know how to drive?" Asked Harry. She scoffed in reply and showed him the addition to the Manor. There was a huge shed, she punched in a few numbers at the door and it opened to show 5 cars. An Audi R8 Spyder, an Aston Martin One-77, a BMW 5 Series, a BMW M6 coupe and one Audi S5. Harry went all googlyeyed. "Gran who do they belong to?" He asked. "They belong to us Harry. Along with the AMG. Let's go now no dilly dallying." Said Eveline. Harry and Eveline got into the car and they left through the gates. "The R8 Spyder belongs to Lily, the One-77 to James, Andy's is the M6, I have the AMG. While the 5 Series and S5 are used by all four of us." She said. "Wow. That's so cool Gran." Said Harry giddy with happiness. He never noticed the speed they were going. They reached London in over 45 minutes and Harry realised only when he saw his Grandma looking for a place to park. "Gran how did we reach here so early?" He asked. "Magic." Replied his grandmother laughing. "I set myself up for that didn't I?" He asked groaning. "Yes, dear. But it is magic. Andy has a few friends in the Magical Transportation department." Said Eveline with a wink as she found her space and parked the car. They got down and walked to the Leaky Cauldron. Eveline conjured a Nike Cap and handed it to Harry and said, "Better put the on, Har. Or else we'll never be able to leave." Harry nodded and put up his cap. They entered the Cauldron and were passing through. It was empty. The landlord Tom greeted Eveline by saying," Good Morning, Lady Potter, Master Potter." "Good Morning Tom." Said Eveline and Harry smiled at him. They went to the back of the pub, where Harry saw dustbins and saw Eveline tapping a few bricks with her wand. He saw the wall open to a bustling street. "Welcome Harry, to Diagon Alley." "Woah." He said in reply. "So what does your equipment list say?" She asked. He removed the letter from his pocket and said,"
First-year students will require: