Chapter 34

Albus looked at the Diadem in confusion. "I don't understand what do you mean Harry." "Oh sorry, Professor. What I meant was two Horcrux down, 5 to go." Replied Harry. "Well done my boy. Will you tell me what the rest of them are?" Asked Albus. "Sorry Sir. But no. I'll just get them to you once they are free of all curses." Said Harry. Just then the castle started shaking. "What's happening?" Asked Daphne fearfully. The 4 Founders appeared in the room. "Harry, Albus. Someone is trying to breach the wards and reach the Entrance hall." Said Helga. A second later the castle stopped shaking. "Everyone to the Entrance Hall. Now!" Yelled Albus as he was about to run there, when Hermione said," Professor. Wait. Let's Flame travel there." And turned into a Phoenix. Harry followed suit. The seven Kids grabbed the tail feathers of Aztec and Snow, whereas Albus took the feathers of Fawkes and they all disappeared. All the Professors were standing in the entrance hall, wands drawn and waiting for something to happen. Just then a thunderclap sounded and someone apparated inside the hall. A figure dressed in black. The figure swayed dangerously before standing straight. "Who are you?" Asked Professor McGonagall in a strong voice. In response the figure took her hood down. Rich black hair tumbled from her head to her shoulders, with streaks of blue in it. Grey eyes, dancing with mirth looked up at Professor McGonagall and Ruby Red lips curled up in a mischievous smirk. "You forgot me Minnie?" Asked a voice which the kids were all familiar with. "Auntie Bella!" Everyone exclaimed. The Professors gave a gasp when they recognised Bellatrix Lupin neé Black. "Auntie Bella what are you doing here?" Asked Draco. "Same question Bellatrix." Asked Minerva. "Mission went heads up. Had to get out of there. With dangerously fatigued level of power." Replied Bellatrix. Just then Poppy Pomfrey appeared with many vials. "Here Ms Black. Straight up." Said Poppy, handing here the vials. Bellatrix downed them all one by one. And shook her head once she was done with it. "Merlin, Poppy. Your potions taste the same." Said Bellatrix. "You might know dear. The amount of times you were in there with Messer's Potter, Black, Lupin, Pettigrew, Malfoy, Prewett, Longbottom and Misses Evans, Bones, Black and Knox " She smiled warmly. "Agreed. But Poppy you forgot one thing. Never ever take the name of the traitor with us, ever again." Said Bellatrix. "Harry and the gang, Room of Requirements please." "Yes Ma'am." Replied all. They all went to the ROR wherein they had a meeting. "Nice to see you all. George dearest, I'm assuming that you found your Soulmate?" Asked Bella. "Yes Auntie Bella. This is Angelina Johnson. She's a seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team." Said George proudly. "Hello Angelina Dear. My name is Bellatrix Lupin neé Black. How are you? Fitting well with this group of rogues?" Asked Bella, kindly.  "Yes Ma'am." Blushed Angelina. "Auntie Bella, dear." Replied Bella. "Okay, Auntie Bella. I had a question." Said Angelina. "Ask away, dear." Said Bellatrix. "Aren't you the one who attacked the Longbottom Family? So how are everyone so friendly with you?" She asked. "Well. Let's say what had happened, had nothing to do with me. See, my sisters Andromeda and Narcissa married for love. And so did I. What had happened was that The Lestrange family wanted Andromeda or me to get married to Rodulphus Lestrange. Andy ran away with Ted Tonks because she loved him and our Father Cygnus approved. See our Father loves us. He wanted us to marry for love as had he. He had promised our mother on her deathbed that he would do the same for us. I fell in love with Remus Lupin. We already were a part of the Marauder's. So it was easy to keep it a secret from the others in School. Anyway, back to the topic. Somehow Rodulphus managed to procure my hair and imperiused a girl to drink Polyjuice Potion with my hair in it. Somehow they managed to increase the potency of the potion which increased the time limit of the potion from one hour to 108 hours. That day I was with Remus. We had eloped to Gretna Green. And we were on our way back when we heard of the attack on Ice and Frank. A day later I was at Potter Manor, explaining everything to Ice and Frank. Ice, alongwith Lily and Liz are my best friends so she knew that I couldn't be the person to attack her. She also knew of my plan to elope with Remus. She agreed on one condition that she would be the godmother to one of my children." Said Bellatrix when she was interrupted. "Children?" Asked Angelina. "Yes. Children. I have twins. Hope Lillian Lupin and Edward Remus Lupin. Both are Catelyn and Leo's age. Neither of them is a werewolf but they are metamorphs." Said Bellatrix. "Don't worry, you'll meet them at the Christmas Party at Potter Manor." "Christmas Party?" Asked Angelina flabbergasted. "Yes. Your parents have been sent an invite. It's tradition. All the friends of the Potter family are invited." Smiled Bellatrix.