Chapter 57

A few hours later.

Mycroft and Cassiopeia walked out of the room where they were fighting, with their hair messed up and her lipstick smudged. Rio appeared in front of them, sighed and clicked his fingers which led their appearance to be normal and tidy.
As they were going to the main hall, a gong sounded in the Manor. They rushed to the Hall to see everyone in the family coming there with their wands out. "What's happening, Granddad?" Asked Harry as he took his duelling stance. "Someone is trying to breach the wards, Harry." Replied Andrew as he removed his Wands and took a protective stance. Everyone took their place in the Hall with Rionna popping in and taking baby Sam and Eurus inside.

A few minutes later, a thunderclap sounded in the Hall and a figure dressed in black from head to toe apparated in the Hall. "Is this the way to greet your Grandmother, Andrew, Charlus?" "Grandma? What on Earth are you doing here?" asked Andrew and Charlus in sync. "Andrew, Charlus, an explanation if you please. " said Eveline and Esme, with the undertone that they should explain fast and the explanation should be good or there will be war.

"Guys this is our Grandmother. Lady Agatha Harkness." Began Andrew when there was an uproar from the ones present. "Pardon me Grandmother but aren't you The Dark Lady? The original one?" Asked Eveline. "No Eveline Darling. I'm just a normal lady who happens to be called a Dark Lady. Let me explain," she began and gestured to everyone to sit. "My name is Agatha Cristina Potter nee Harkness. Hufflepuff Alumni of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of the year 1850. Back in my day, very few women were allowed to go to school and do everything. Those few belonged to the Wizarding Elite basically. When I was a baby, I was betrothed to my dearest father's best friend's baby boy. His name was Eustace Norman Potter. He was my first and best friend all of my life. Even in Hogwarts. We were in different houses, he in Gryffindor and me in Hufflepuff. As the only girl who was betrothed in the school, no one touched me as they feared the wrath of House Potter and House Harkness. My Eustace had a reputation of being the most superior dueller of Hogwarts at that time. So no one dared to touch me but the same couldn't be said for the rest of the girls. The other boys once they began their puberty started seeing them as objects to use and throw away. Once it so happened that a boy from the Noble House of Flint tried raping a friend of mine and when I went to stop him, me too. That was the day when the hidden power in me was unleashed and the Boy was injured severely. That led to me being ostracised within the magic community as you know any magic which no body knows about, is called dark magic. As a result the people were clamouring for House Potter to break relations with House Harkness, because since we were allied, House Harkness couldn't be touched as it would bring the wrath of House Potter on the family. Try as they may, Eustace stood firm besides me. That was the reason many people called our house Dark. No body did anything to House Flint though. The boy was let scot free and he in turn raped 3 other girls that year. That being said, this unknown power of mine grants me long life. So I watched as my Eustace pass away after my kids were settled in their lives. So I slowly faded into the background. I live at the Potter Manor in Germany near the Black Forest." She said and took a sip of the water which Rionna bought for her. "So Grandma, why are you here today and why didn't we know about you before?" Asked Esme. "Why am I here today? Esme Darling, it's Christmas. And I have no idea why Andy and Charlie didn't tell you and Eveline about me." Said Agatha as she slyly winked at the kids. Everyone took a step back and watched as both Eveline and Esme let their husbands know how exactly they liked this new information. As the scolding crossed 2 minutes, Rio and Rionna bought popcorn and water for everyone.

A few moments later (insert voice from Spongebob Squarepants)

The two couples stopped fighting after some time to see empty popcorn containers and water bottles lying around and nobody in sight. Both Andrew and Charlus groaned as they remembered their grandmother's mischievous streak and also from the spells their wives hit them with. If one could read their thoughts they would've heard, why did we marry daughters from the Black family.