Chapter 4

Meanwhile in Scotland

Andrew and Eveline returned home. James, Sirius and Remus were sitting in the living hall waiting for Andrew and Eveline to return home. When James saw them, he got up and said, " Dad this came in for us," said James, handing an envelope with the Ministry seal on it. James had already opened it. Andrew took it the letter and read it.
Dear Lord and Lady Andrew Potter and Mr and Mrs James Potter,
This letter is in accordance with the Ministry rule 754 for the trial of Peter Calvin Pettigrew and Bartemius Crouch Jr, you are hereby asked to come and testify as you were attacked by the mentioned people. The trial will be held in Courtroom no 12, by the entire Wizengamot. The trial will be held day after day after tomorrow.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,
Cornelius Albert Fudge,
Minister of Magic,
Order of Merlin 1st Class.

"So Dad, are we going?" Asked James.
"I don't know about your mother and you Jamie. But as the Head of the Ancient and Noble House of Potter, I have to go. I have a seat on the Wizengamot, did you forget?" Said Andrew.
"Right. As the Head of the Ancient and Noble House of Black even I have to go."said Sirius exasperatedly.
"Where is Lily, Jamie?" Asked Eveline.
"She's upstairs, putting Harry to bed. Oh speaking of Harry, Lyanna Greengrass said that she had organised a party tomorrow at Greengrass Manor. We are going right?" Asked James.
"Yes we are. House Greengrass are the future in laws of our little Harrykins. We have to go." Said Lily coming down.
"Remus, Sirius you'll be coming right?" Asked Andrew.
"Mr Potter you know about my condition. How can I come with you?" Asked Remus.
"Nonsense Remus. You are our adopted son. Both you and Sirius. It's not your fault that you turn into an uncontrollable beast once a month. You are coming. That's final!" Said Andrew.
"Don't argue with him Mate. It won't get your anywhere," advised Sirius.
"Sound advise Sirius," said Eveline.
"If you want Remus, Andy and I will go to Gringotts tomorrow and adopt you officially as our son."
"No Mrs Potter. It's okay." Said Remus overwhelmed.
Just then a patronus came.It solidified into a walrus and spoke in the voice of Walburga Black. "SIRIUS ORION BLACK. Get your ass home this instant. Your father and brother told me what happened. You better come home asap so that I can check you up or I'll come to Potter Manor to wack you myself."
Sirius swallowed and said," Please remember me as I was. And James, Remus has promised to name his child after me. Make sure he does it."
"You're such a Drama Queen Sirius. Go or else Walburga will really come over here." Said Andrew.
"Andy!" Exclaimed Eveline.
"Sorry Dear. I know you love your sister but seeing her wack Sirius is more than I can handle." Replied Andrew.
"Go home fast Paddington. You can return soon then."said Lily.
"You're right, Lily-Love," said Sirius, seriously.
"One more pun about your name and I'm telling Walburga to really wack you." Said Lily exasperatedly.
"I'm going, I'm going!" Said Sirius and dissapparated on the spot.
"So what are we wearing tomorrow?" Asked Andrew.
"Dress Robes?" Asked James.
"You men are wearing the Robes with the house crest and we'll be wearing matching dresses. Remus we have Robes of your size too." Said Eveline.
"Thank You Mrs Potter."said Remus.
"It's mum or Eveline. Take your pick dear." Said Eveline.
"Okay. Eveline." Smiled Remus.
"Good. Now who's hungry?" Asked Eveline.

Meanwhile in London
Sirius Black apparated in front of his parent's house. Number 12 Grimmauld Place. He went up to the door and knocked it. Kreacher the Black Family house elf opened the door. "Master Sirius. You is home. Mistress is quite distraught with the news of the Potter's."
"Don't worry Kreacher nothing happened. The Potter's are safe. Where are Mother and Father?" Asked Sirius.
"In the Living room Master." Replied Kreacher.
"And Regulas?"
"Master Regulas is also with them Master."
"Okay. Thank You Kreacher." Said Sirius and took a deep breath.
He walked to the living room and opened the door. He saw Walburga pacing while Orion and Regulas trying to calm her down.
"How has he not come home yet. I think I should go to Eve's place and see him." She was saying.
"Mother I'm sure Sirius is alright. He must be on his way." Said Regulas.
"Dear I'm sure he's standing at the door and watching you fret over him." Said Orion who'd seen Sirius at the door.
With those words Walburga turned to the door to see Sirius looking at her.
She walked towards him and raised her arms as Sirius flinched. She hugged him.
"I'm fine Mother. Nothing has happened to me." Said Sirius.
"Oh shut up Sirius." Said Walburga as tears ran down her eyes.
After what seemed a while Walburga left him and asked," How're Andy and Eve and James and Lily and Harry?".
"They're fine, Mother. Harry just has a cut on his forehead." Said Sirius.
"Oh Thank Goodness. Anyway, Lyanna Greengrass sent us an invitation for a party at Greengrass Manor. Something about her son and daughter-in-law returning home. You might know anything about it?" She asked.
"Mother why don't you talk to Aunt Eve about that?" Asked Regulas, trying to reduce his mother's death grip on Sirius.
"Oh yes. Lyanna would've sent her an invitation too. Thank You dear." Said Walburga as she walked away to use the floo.
"Thanks Reggie." Said Sirius trying to shake some feeling into his arm from where his mother had held it.
"So what exactly happened, Sirius?" Asked Orion.
"Apparently Lord Voldemort attacked Godric's Hollow last night. Uncle Andy, Aunt Eve and James were on a mission. The house was charmed to let Remus and I know incase anything happened. Anyway the Fidelius Charm broke and Voldemort entered the house. He body binded Lily and made her watch as he tried killing Harry. But something happened and he went away." Said Sirius when Regulas said," Weren't you the Potter's secret keeper?."
"No. First It was me. Later we changed it to Wormtail." Said Sirius.
"Peter Calvin Pettigrew?" Asked Orion sharply.
"Yes. He and Barty Crouch Jr are arrested for the attempted murder of Andrew and Eveline Potter. And Peter's had one more charge on him. Betraying the Potter's to Voldemort." Said Sirius forlornly.
"Don't tell Walburga any of this," warned Orion.
"Don't tell me what?" Asked Walburga.
The three men turned to see Walburga walking in.
"Don't tell me what, Orion?" Asked Walburga again.
Sirius and Regulas tried walking out of the room and they almost succeeded when Walburga said," Both of you stop right there."
"Tell me what Orion?" She asked again.
"Only that our Harry is soul bonded to Hermione Granger." Blurted out Sirius.
All three turned towards Sirius.
"Who's she?" Asked Regulas.
"Daughter of Dionysus and Jean Greengrass." Said Sirius.
"Okay. So that's why Lyanna has planned a party then?" Said Orion.
"Maybe." Said Sirius.
Just then the door banged open. And a woman rushed in. She frantically checked over Sirius.
Both Orion and Walburga looked amused and Regulas was downright laughing.
"Calm down Liz. I'm okay. Nothing has happened to me." Said Sirius.
Elizabeth Knox, Sirius's fiancee stopped and looked at her Fiancé and slapped him. Hard.