Chapter 33

Hermione was the first person to recover. "HARRY JAMES POTTER. DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE CHAMBER WITHOUT US?" she yelled. "But Mione I got the job done." Protested Harry. She punched his arm as he yelped. "You could've told us. But no you had to go alone." She huffed. And sat down with her hands and legs crossed so tightly, that she may never unravel them again. "Harry, old chap. Didja get the job done?" Asked Fred. "Hush Fred. He just said that he got the job done. Well done old boy. Absolutely spiffing." Congratulated George. "So did you kill the Basilisk?" Asked Ron. "No I didn't Ron. Apparently the Basilisk which Tom let loose upon the school was his own and not Salazar's. Salashara killed the other basilisk when she found him in the tunnel again. She rushed to save Myrtle you know. But it was too late. Anyway let's get rid of the diadem." Said Harry. "Do we need to vacant the room?" Asked Daphne. "No Daph. We don't." Said Harry as he concentrated and with a pop. A bust appeared with a very strange headdress. As Harry lifted the sword of Gryffindor to destroy the diadem, two flashes of light appeared as everyone instinctively ducked. The light faded to reveal Rowena Ravenclaw and Godric Gryffindor, dressed as a elderly couple. "Harry dear, what have I told you about pointing sharp swords towards people?" Asked Rowena as they saw 9 wands and a sword pointed at them. "Keep it pointed till you recognise the person whom you're pointing the sword at. And if you don't, stab them straight." Said Harry straight faced. "Correct." Said Godric as Rowena muttered," Just like you, Godric. He's just like you." "Well we can discuss how similar is Harry to me after we told them what we're here for." Said Godric. "Yes. Harry dear, you don't have to destroy the diadem, in order to destroy the horcrux. Simply say, Translatio Horcrux. Do a circular motion with your wand and flick right, as soon as the soul piece appears, just run your sword through it." Said Rowena. "Might as well try it." Said Harry as he pointed his wand at the diadem. "And pray tell who is going to stab the soul?" Asked Godric. "I've got it. Ron, Neville, Draco, Daph, Twins, Angelina, cast your strongest possible shield. Harry get ready to stab the soul. I'll cast the spell. On three." Said Hermione. The seven cast the Reflex shield. It was an Mage level shield, which no one knew except for the Marauder's Apprentice as it had been created by Salazar Slytherin. The shield required almost no attention to keep it going. It survived when the opponent was casting spells at it. It became stronger as time passed by. "One, Two, Three! Translatio Horcrux!" yelled Hermione as she completed the flick. Suddenly the room started shaking as the diadem began glowing. The four house ghosts and Sir Tristan appeared in the room and stood in front of the shields in order to contain the soul piece. Black smoke detached itself from the diadem. Harry saw angry red eyes in the smoke. "Harry stab the soul piece now!" Yelled Godric as he and Rowena cast a dome to keep the soul piece at bay. Harry stabbed the smoke as it screamed. A few seconds later the room stopped shaking, as the smoke disappeared. Rowena cast a spell on the diadem, it glowed silver. "The diadem is free of all curses." She said. Just then the Grey Lady said," Mother, Father." Everyone turned as she said that. "Helena, my child." Said Godric, unshed tears in his eyes. But he stopped himself as the quarrel was between Rowena and Helena. "Harry, my dear. Can you and your friends excuse us?" Asked Rowena. "Yes Grandmother." Said Harry and they walked out. The door closed on Rowena, Godric and Helena. The 3 other ghosts surrounded them in ordered to protect them as they walked upto the Headmaster's office. They walked inside the office, where Professor Dumbledore was sitting. Harry kept the diadem in front of him and said," Two down, Sir. 5 to go."