106

"(y/n)? Are you sure about this?" Kirishima glanced at you with a hesitant look written all over his face. You nodded, but eyes were still focused on the villains.

You felt nervous, but it's all or nothing. You saw how bloody the battle of the heroes against the villains. You never saw such events before, and seeing how gruesome the events were made you feel like you're not ready for this kind of events.

But you had thought about Aoi and Akashi. You can't just leave them alone. You turned towards Kirishima, "Yes. So let's get going."

Kirishima knew that it was too late to persuade you to back out, especially now. So he just let out a sigh as he stood from sitting on the ground. He placed his hand over Kota's shoulder and gently tapped it, "Be sure to back (y/n) up. Be careful you two." he said, making you nod at him while lips curved into a smirk.

"Who do you think I am, Eijiro?" you spoke confidently as you began to walk towards the place where heroes and villains were fighting each other. You and Kota needs to run past through them and enter the warehouse to search for Kei.

Kota followed you and prepared his self to sprint. Your legs began to wrapped by bright yellow streaks of lighting, and you turned to Eijiro who was left in awe, "I'm the violence in the pouring rain."

And after you said that, a large lightning flashed in the sky, followed by a loud thunders

And after you said that, a large lightning flashed in the sky, followed by a loud thunders. Kirishima flinched after getting spooked by the sudden thunder, but most of all, chills were sent over his skin when he realized that it was you that caused the sky to tremble.

Kota stood beside you, ready to back you up anytime. He was quite confident in assisting you in battle, since his water quirk is compatible with your lighting quirk.

"I'm Raijin

"I'm Raijin." and with a flash, you were already gone. Kota clicked his tongue while grinning widely as he followed you.

Kirishima watched you as you go, still left in awe

Kirishima watched you as you go, still left in awe. He couldn't believe his eyes that he just witnessed you. Your quirk felt surreal in his eyes. Your determination and your will to fight was the thing the he liked most about you. And seeing the (y/n) he knew before makes him want to fight alongside with you, too.

Kirishima was left behind with Toga, "We don't want to lose against those two, right? Let's go." Kirishima flashed his toothy grin while he hardered his skin and while Toga, the blonde girl just rolled her eyes upwards as she sigh.

"This isn't a competition, stupid knucklehead." Toga couldn't help but to sigh as she massage her temples. But eitherways, she followed Kirishima as the two of them sneaked on the opposite direction where you and Kota went.

▬

"I'm fucking beat." Dabi murmured to his self as he opened the doors of where Eri is detained. As soon as he opened the metal doors, he was greeted by Eri's scowling face.

"What are you doing here?" Eri asked with a hint of anger in her voice. Dabi just clicked his tongue as he limp towards Eri and began to melt the shackles on her wrist and ankles woth his blue flames.

Eri watched him as he did it. She was left confused on why he was doing this but Dabi didn't bat her an eye.

"What are you doing? I thought-" Eri was about to ask Dabi when he interrupted her by looking at the younger female straight in the eyes and Eri noticed how bruised and wounded Dabi was.

"Sorry," he started, "I just want to protect my family from Kei, that's why I joined him."

"I never wanted to join him nor his charade. But I care for my family, you know." Dabi averted his gaze away from Eri.

Eri felt guilty. She hated Dabi without knowing the reason why he did such things. She regretted that she didn't even listened to him.

"Kei already had two precious members of my family. And I don't know what to do." Dabi palmed his face.

But he immediately took his hands away from his face and faced Eri once more, "But I'ma get you out of here first. You're Kei's valuable weapon, and without you he'll fall apart."

Dabi grinned at Eri widely, and Eri nodded in return. Eri knew that in order to destroy Kei, they need to destroy him from within.

Dabi and Eri began to walk out of the room, but what Dabi didn't anticipated was the risk of someone seeing them and even worst, killing them.

After they left the room, a tall figure revealed itself from a shadow, "Kei, they l-left..." it was a nomu. A nomu with unique ability, and one of the most smartest among the rest.

"Kill them. I don't need Eri anymore. I had enough blood samples, she's not worth it anymore." As soon as the nomu received the order from Kei, he proceeded to follow them without them noticing.

'Kill.'