When You Give Him A Massage

Start from the beginning

"A massage?", he questioned then after some thinking, he was slowly smiling, "You know, that sounds like a good idea. I accept then".

I grinned and kissed his hands.

"Great! Don't worry, I'll make sure you're rejuvenated", I said and giggled, "And I apologize in advance if I'm not that good". (A/N : When I typed this line, I can hear myself HAHAHA xDDD)

I can hear him chuckling softly and he kissed my fingertips in return.

"I believe that you'll do a great job", he said and kissed my inner palm, "Regardless of your performance, I will still enjoy it".

Those words alone made me relieved and I'm glad that he's someone who is very considerate at least.

"Alright", I said after rubbing my hands together, "Just sit still on the futon and I'll massage your triceps and shoulders".

He nodded and all of a sudden, he removed his shirt.

"W-Woah..", I said out of surprise.

Did he just...? I wasn't prepared for that!

'Calm down, (Y/N). I think this is normal if you're offering your lover a massage, right? Right?'

"Hmm? Something wrong?", he asked innocently and turned his head around to look at me.

"W-Well", I said and my face is already turning red, "I forgot to bring the massage oil since I-I didn't know we're going to do this today".

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

"I see. It's okay, I don't mind without the oil", he replied and smiled, "Besides I only took this off since I was drenched from sweat".

Oh, yeah. He's right about that. 

But after that reply, I can see his lips turning into a small smirk, "By the way, your reaction when I took my shirt off was really cute as always".

"S-Shoto...!", I pouted from his teasing remark and shook my head, "Anyways, let's do it. It will be quick anyways before we leave".

He chuckled, which is really rare, and sat up straight.

"Here goes nothing".

I never actually touched Todoroki's bare body before and just thinking about it is making my heart go crazy.

I shook off the feeling and stretched my hands before finally massaging his shoulders first.

"Agh...~!"

"Ekk! I'm sorry did I hurt you?"

I'm started feel worried just hearing how loud his groan was but when he turned around, he gave me a small smile.

"I'm fine, I'm just feeling relief from your massage", he commented, "Keep going, my love".

I nodded and decided to continue massaging his muscles.

"...agh, there", he mumbled and closed his eyes, "When do you learn how to do this, my love? My love?".

For some reason, I wasn't able to respond to Todoroki's question since I'm already in a flustered state which I don't know why.

Is it because I'm massaging him while he's shirtless? Touching his bare body? Or-

"Mmmf!"

I finally snapped back to my own world when he turned around and kissed my lips.

"Everything alright?", he asked and tilted his head.

"Y-Y-Yeah! Everything's cool, Shoto. Hahaha", I said and I can feel my cheeks burning again from how close his face was, "I l-learned how to massage because of my mom and aunt, who happens to be working at a spa".