Chapter 11:Best Day Ever

Start from the beginning

Jaune: I barely survived eight times gravity when you were training me! How could you withstand one hundred times?!

Pyrrha: That sounds agonizing and painful!

Y(N): My kind is known to adapt in tough situations, and the gravity gave us our natural resilience and power.

Yang: How was your planet destroyed? (This brought back terrible memories as you put your head down) I-I'm S-Sorry! I didn't mean to bring back bad memor-

Y(N): No, it's alright...

Blake: You don't have to tell us if you aren't ready.

Ruby: Yeah, we're your friends, we'll wait until you're ready to talk. Right Guys?

Everyone Except You: RIGHT!

This gesture causes you to smile, you raise your head back up and say...

Y(N): Thank you for listening. I know it's a lot to take in but I hope we can still be friends.

Yang: OF COURSE! Having a powerful alien as a friend is definitely acceptable! (She wraps her arm around your neck, much to your displeasure) Plus, you being an alien doesn't make you any less cute.

Jaune: Hey, you're still the same guy who helped me on the bullhead. No problem! (He gives you a thumbs up)

Ruby: And the same guy who helped us back at the docks! WHICH WAS THE MOST COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Pyrrha: I wish I could have seen you fight more.

Y(N): Why? (You raise your eyebrow) Are you looking for a rematch with me?

Pyrrha: (She smiles warmly) Perhaps...

Jaune: Oh, please no!

Yang: How about you fight me next!

Y(N): Please let go of me...

Nora: TIME FOR PANCAKES!!!

End Flashback

Y(N): (You move to another bookshelf, in the back away from view) I'm glad I came here. Ozpin, I really do owe you one...Maybe I should help him with-

You then hear a service bell and notice two new people in the store. You were still hiding from view but you saw the new customers. And right away, you knew they had bad intentions. One was a female who had green hair with red eyes and the other was a male who had grey hair with...mechanical legs?

Tukson: How may I help you?

You notice that the shopkeeper was fearful after seeing them. Perhaps he knows them from somewhere. You decide to stay hidden and observe the situation from behind the bookcases.

Mercury: (Opens a book) Just browsing. (He shuts the book)

Emerald: Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of "The Thief and The Butcher"?

Tukson: Yes we do.

Emerald: (Excitedly) That's great.

Y(N): (Never seen anyone excited about a book that much...well, besides Blake)

Tukson: Would you... like a copy?

Emerald: No, just wondering. Oh, oh! What about "Violet's Garden"? In paperback?