"He's not okay. You have to go check on him."

Bree just nodded her head and got off bed, following Jay downstairs. In the sofa was Harry, eyes closed tightly and forehead sweaty. Bree approached him and tried to place her hand on his forehead, to check his temperature, but before she could make it, Harry grabbed her wrist tightly and opened his eyes wide.

"It's okay, Harry. It's just me." Bree whispered and he let go of her wrist. "I'm gonna check your temperature, okay?"

"I'm okay..." he whispered but everyone could see he wasn't.

Bree went to the bathroom where she kept all the medical supplies. She had quite a few things in the little white box. She had to be prepared in case her mom needed something. She took it to the living room, where Jay was with Harry. Bree took the thermometer, sterilized it and placed it on Harry's mouth. When the little device beeped, she took it and saw the numbers on it.

"You're burning..." Bree stated.

"I'm okay." Harry said again.

"Well, you're obviously not. Jay, go grab the fever medicine and a glass of water." She asked and Jay quickly obliged. "Do have any pain? Does anything hurt?"

"I'm..." Harry started but Bree stopped him.

"Don't say you're okay again, Harry. You're clearly not okay, so let me help you."

"You've already done too much." He whispered and coughed, grabbing his right ribs in his hands.

Bree frowned her eyebrows and took his hand off his ribs. She lifted his shirt a little, her cheeks burning but she ignored it. His torso was toned and filled with random tattoos. He was also very tan, his skin color contrasting drastically with Bree's pale one. There were a few bruises all over him, but some were barely noticed due to all the ink and drawings. There was one though that was clear to everyone's eyes. On his ribs.

"Harry..." Bree whispered, terrified.

The skin that covered his ribs was completely purple. Bree touched it softly, but Harry gasped and closed his eyes tightly, showing how much that was hurting him.

"Do you have others like this one?" she asked softly, and Harry just nodded. "Where?"

"On my thigh."

"Show me."

Harry nodded again and started undoing his pants knot and pulled them down a little, so Bree could see his purple mark. She felt her cheeks burn even more but she tried to stay focused on what she had to do. The purple bruise started in his boxers' line and went down to the middle of his thigh, down the side of his body.

"There's a little cut here and it's infected. It's probably what's causing all the purple color and the fever." Bree noted.

She took some white gloves from the medical box and putted them on. Her hands softly touched the little cut to analyze it better. She was careful and gentle. Harry was looking down, observing her. Bree took some dressing from the box and wetted it with hydrogen peroxide to clean the wound.

"This might hurt a little, but it'll kill all the bacteria that's infecting the wound and it'll help." She explained him and he nodded.

Bree started cleaning the cut, rubbing the wet dressing softly against his skin. She then applied an antibacterial gel and made a little bandage. She moved back up, to look at his ribs. She was looking for a wound there too but there was none.

"They're broken." Harry said, making Bree look him in the eyes. "Three of them, broken." He repeated.

"How do you know that?" she asked. Harry didn't answer. "What the hell is going on, Harry?" he kept quiet. "I really wanna help you but I can't if you don't tell me what's happening. And if you're not honest with me."

"It's nothing..." he started but Bree interrupted him.

"It's nothing? You have infected bruises and broken ribs. You were supposed to be at the hospital." She almost screamed. "You have to tell me what the hell is going on here. Or else I can't help you anymore."

Bree was already standing, looking down at him. Harry could tell she was not joking, and he knew he had to tell her what happened to him if he wanted her to keep helping him. So, he sighed.

"I'll tell you everything you wanna know."

______________________________________________________________________________

A.N.: Don't forget yo vote and comment xoxo

Edited