Javier Escuella: Señorita

Começar do início

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running

You thought that would be the end of it. You had both gotten what you wanted, you both quenched the thirst, you got much more than a taste. You thought it would be over, that the tension between you both would disappear.

It did not...it only made things worse.

You hated to admit it but you couldn't stop thinking about that night, not in a lovesick way but in away that just needed to experience it again. You couldn't stop thinking about with feeling of his hands on your body, it had felt like your body was made for him. The feeling of his lips against yours or the way that they felt against your flushed skin. You could still feel his scalp against your fingers and his fingers curling in your hair.

Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

You weren't the type of person who slept with someone that you weren't romantically involved with but when it came to Javier, you just couldn't help it. You told yourself that you wouldn't sleep with him again but you soon realised that you were being unrealistic. It wasn't long before your body was against his again. You were beginning to think that you couldn't stay away from him.

Locked in the hotel
There's just some things that never change

You weren't surprised that you ended up sleeping with Javier again, but you were a little surprised that you had both found yourselves in an actual bed. You had been out drinking in a saloon with some other members of the gang, somehow you and Javier had ended up in one of the bedrooms.

You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la la la
'Cause you know it's been a long time coming
Don't you let me fall

You and Javier kept coming back together but if anyone asked, you were just friends. You both knew it was a lie but at the same time it wasn't a lie at all. You were just friends but you were friends that knew each other's body in a way that only a lover should. How could he claim to be friends and later in the same night, bury his face between your thighs. How could you walk around like nothing happened when your knees were still bruised from the day before?

Ooh, when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue
Ooh love, your kiss is deadly

Javier pushed your unbuttoned shirt open, revealing your bare torso. He pressed open mouthed kissed down your neck before travelling down between your breasts, several kisses straying over your stomach. By the time he was done working, your chest was covered in purple marks, none of which would be able to be seen once you put your blouse back on.

You tugged on his hair, pulling him back up to your face. Javier's lips crashed into yours, a passionate and untamed kiss that you had only ever experienced with him. Sometimes you wondered if another man could even compare anymore.

Javier hiked your skirt up your thighs and groaned to himself when he realised that you weren't wearing undergarments. "For me, señorita?" Javier asked with a small smirk as he undid the front of his pants. You just nodded, a smile on your face.

You both knew that this time it would have to be quick, you both needed to get back to the rest of the gang before they realised that you were missing. Luckily they had all been drinking rather heavily and probably hadn't noticed yet.

Javier captured your lips with his against as he pushed into you, your nails digging into his back and your fingers curling in his hair. Javier groaned slightly as he began kissing across your jaw and down your neck.

Don't stop

Your head fell back against the bed as Javier's teeth grazed your throat and he set a steady pace with his deep trusts. A moan fell from your lips as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running

Javier knew that he could have you whenever he wanted, because he knew that you wanted him just as much. A single touch could end with you ripping each other's clothes off, it barely even took a glance at each other anymore. You had attempted to stop twice now but you always ended up back together because you needed each other. You ached for each other.

Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you

No matter how many times one of you says that this is the last time, you come back to each other. You just couldn't stay away from each other, you just couldn't leave each other alone. You were addicted to each other's touch. You knew that you should both move on, that you should both stop this but neither of you ever could.

All along I've been coming for you
And I hope it meant something to you

You knew that there was no deeper connection between you and Javier, it was just sex and it ended there, but sometimes you wondered. The way that he would speak to you, look at you, smile at you, the way that he would hold you afterwards when you had the time, it just made you question your relationship. Sometimes, only sometimes, you felt like there was something else there even if you knew better than that.

Call my name, I'll be coming for you
Coming for you, coming for you, coming for you

"Javier" you gasped, your mouth falling open in an almost silent moan as your head titled backwards. Javier smiled down at you, brushing your hair out of your face before pressing a lingering kiss to your temple. As you came down from your high, Javier kissed you sweetly, you couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

For you (ooh, she loves it when I come)
For you

Javier rested his forehead against your shoulder, his hips stuttering before halting. You ran your fingers through his hair, your other hand running up and down his back. He rolled you both over so that you were laying on top of him, your face hovering over his. "You're wonderful, señorita" Javier smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You just chuckled before kissing him deeply and straddling his hips, you knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready for another round.

Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you

You were sitting at the campfire with a few other members of the camp, Javier included. You glanced over at him and saw that he was already looking at you. You sipped from your bottle, keeping eye contact with him. Javier just winked at you before standing up and walking away. You knew what that meant, in a few minutes you would finish your drink, stand up and go to find him.

You knew that no matter what either of you did or said you would always end up tangled in each other's arms again, sharing heated kisses and intimate touches.

Requests?