Catch up with Orville Swanson

Finally adding Reverend Orville Swanson to the preferences!

They Flirt with you Around Camp-

Orville doesn't really flirt with you, it's more likely that he is just going to spend more time with you. He doesn't really know how to flirt. He will sit with you around the camp and talk to you. He often tries to remind you that he used to be a different man, a better man. He tells you that he used to be a good man who wanted to help people before he fell victim to addiction. He also promised you that the man he used to be still exists, just under his sickness. The time you told him that you knew he was a good man, even with his afflictions, he couldn't stop smiling for the whole day.

They Get Jealous-

Orville doesn't get jealous because he doesn't trust you, he trusts you with his life and he knows that you would be loyal to him. He was just scared that you will finally come to your senses and realise that you could do better than him. When he saw you talking to a member of the gang or a man in the saloon, he would just feel disheartened, afraid that you will realise that they are better. He wouldn't pull you away from them but the absolute love and joy that he feels when you walk straight over to him and wrap your arms around his what, is overwhelming. You aren't ashamed of loving him and he adores you so much.

You Have an Argument-

It's rare for you to get into an argument with Orville but it does happen. Normally the only problem in your relationship is his addictions. He had been doing so much better since you started dating but he still slipped up sometimes. You tried your best to help him, you were always comforting and sympathetic. You didn't get angry at him when he relapsed, you understood it was hard, you got upset when he lied to you about it. You worried that he didn't trust you but the truth was that he was ashamed of his weaknesses. That's when arguments started between you, when you didn't communicate with each other. But you always made you, either with you approaching him and reminding him that you just wanted to help or him approaching you and apologising for hiding it from you, promising to tell you everything in the future.

They see you in your Underwear-

Swanson stepped into your tent thoughtlessly, wanting to ask you a question and not expecting to see you in a state of undress. As soon as he saw you, his face turned a bright shade of red. He felt embarrassed and awkward for catching you like this but he also felt stupid and rude for not asking if he could come in first. He apologised repeatedly as your face heated up and you grabbed something to cover yourself. He didn't know where to look or what to do, he just knew that he should leave. You assured him that it was alright and that it was just an accident. He nodded at you, glad that you weren't mad, but still apologised again as he slipped out of your tent.

Having Sex-

Just love him, please. Cherish him as much as he cherishes you. Just let him know that he is loved. Sweet and slow, close and intimate, take your time together. He wants to savour the moment for as long as he can, he wants to touch every part of you and satisfy you in anyway he can. Ride this man, he will be completely in awe of you. He could watch you all day, you are perfect. Kisses are a must, he just wants to feel close and connected to you.

Aftercare-

Lots of cuddles. Maybe the cuddles are more for him than for you but you definitely enjoy them just as much. Let him lay with his head on your chest as you comb your fingers through his hair and he gently presses kisses to your bare skin. You both fall asleep like that and by the time you wake up, Orville has his face in the crook of his neck and your arms around wrapped around each other's bodies.

Horse Riding-

Swanson never used to go on horse rides before you started getting close, it had been your suggestion to go on a horse ride to get away from the camp for a while. After the first time, it became a regular thing. You and Orville would often go on peaceful horse rides, not straying too far from the camp, just to get somewhere more relaxing. To clear your minds and enjoy each other's company. Orville loves going on horse rides with you because it helps clear his mind and helps him relax, he always feels better when he is with you. You put him a ease and horse rides are a perfect way for you both to just forget about your troubles for a while.