Lenny Summers: Young Love

Lenny Summers X Female Reader

Summary: Lenny is in town getting more medical supplies for camp at Clemens Point and meets the reader as he bumps into her. They get to know each other over a beer as an apology. After meeting with you a few more times Lenny offers you a place at the camp, because you run out of money to pay for your hotel room.

WARNINGS: fluffy smut, NSFW (at the end)

Word Count: 3000

You walked through Rhodes, lost in your own thoughts, wondering where you were going to get your next score from. You were pretty sure that you had earned all the money that you could around here. You were so lost in thought that you didn't see the man approaching you, in fact you walked straight into him. Luckily neither of you actually fell over, you just stumbled away from each other.

You looked up at the taller man, processing what just happened. The man looked about your age, you would guess that he was about nineteen. To be honest, the first thing that you noticed about the man was how handsome he was.

"Aw, hell, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going" the man apologised as he crouched down. You had only just realised that he had dropped his satchel and some of his belongings had spilled out onto the ground.

"No, no, it's my fault, I was day dreamin' again. Let me help ya" you shook your head as you knelt down and began picking up his possessions, glad that nothing had been damaged or broken.

"You don't need to, Miss" the man assured you but you continued to help him anyway.

"Yeah, I do. My ma raised me with manner, y'know" you smiled at him as you handed him the last item, letting him put it back into his satchel before fastening it up and trowing it over his shoulder.

"Well, thank you, Miss..." the man stood up, holding his hand out to you.

"Y/N L/N, and you are?" you asked with a smile as you took his hand, letting him help you stand from the floor. Well, at least now you knew that he was a gentleman.

"Lenny Summers" he nodded as he introduced himself.

"I've been staying here a while, Mr Summers, and I ain't never seen you around here before" you hummed, tilting your head to the side curiously.

"My friends and I...well, I guess you could say that we are new in town" Lenny shrugged, laughing ever so slightly to himself.

"Oh...I know a cowboy when I see one. Oh! I bet you ride with the men I saw yesterday" you smiled.

"Who did you see yesterday?" he asked, finding himself curious about you.

"Three men. An older man, a man who was a little younger; he had black slicked hair, and a slightly younger man who looked real rough. Y'know, like he hadn't bathed for a long time and was in need of a little trim" you described them, trying to remember one of the names that you over heard. You remembered seeing those three men, they were different to the other people in Rhodes so they quickly grabbed your attention.

"That would be Arthur" Lenny nodded with a small chuckle, knowing exactly which three members of the gang you had seen.

"Yeah! That's what they called him. Arthur. So you do run with them?" you asked but you already knew that answer, of course.

"Nah, never heard of them in my life" Lenny joked, making you laugh softly and he laughed along with you.

"Okay then, Mr Outlaw, I'm buying you a drink. To apologise for walking straight into you and making you drop everything" you smiled, deciding that you liked this man and wanted to know a little more about him.