You are Pregnant and Scared about Telling him

Arthur-

Arthur was a good man and you knew it, even if he couldn't see it himself. You knew that he would be a great father, you had seen how good he was with little Jack. But you had a feeling that he would believe that he wasn't meant to be a father, not good enough to be a father, even if he was completely wrong. You were worried that he would react badly, because of his own negative image more than anything else.

When you told Arthur that you were pregnant, he went through most emotions in the book. Just like you thought he would, he wondered if he would even make a good father, if he could provide, if live in camp was good enough for a child. But he was actually happy to be starting a family with you, he just didn't know if he would be good enough. Once you assured him that he would be a great father he would take you in his arms and kiss your temple, smiling into your hair and letting his worries slip away.

Dutch-

You knew that Dutch had raised unfortunate children before, sometimes you wondered whether he would want his own child or if he wouldn't want to raise another child again. When you were certain you were pregnant, you knew that you had to tell Dutch. You were confident that Dutch wouldn't run out on you but you weren't so sure that he would be happy about it, sometimes it was really difficult to predict him.

When you told him that you were pregnant, you didn't really know what to expect from a leader of a gang of outlaws, but you were relieved when he smiled. He gently pulled you into an embrace and kissed the top of your head before smiling into your hair. He had raised a few children now, all of which he considers his sons but he would actually like to have his own biological child, and he was over joyed that it was with you.

Micah-

You were worried about telling Micah as soon as you found out that you were pregnant, you knew that he could be a good father but you also knew that he didn't want to be a father. You can actually remember him mentioning how bad he thinks he would be at being a father. You found yourself pacing back and forth, thinking about how you would tell him and just praying that he would react well to the news. You were scared that he would try to run away from the problem.

You had been acting distant so he knew something was wrong, so he questioned you about it, giving you no choice but to tell him. When you told him he went silent, this was obviously worrying to you. Slowly a small smile began to appear on his face, he looked at you tenderly (a thing was rather rare even towards you. You almost cried from joy when he told you that he actually wanted to be father. Well, technically he said that he never wanted a family or anything like that until he met you.

Charles-

You knew that Charles would be a great father, and part of you actually thought that he might want to be a father. You knew that your child would be absolutely amazing simply because they would be raised by a truly extraordinary man. Your child would be both intelligent and loving as well as completely capable in whatever they set their mind to. You just wondered if Charles would actually want to raise a child in the life of an outlaw.

When you told Charles that you were pregnant, you were a little worried that he would start worrying about the life you would raise the child in. He soon put you at ease by taking your hands in is and smiling brightly, he slid his hands up your arms so that he was holding your elbows while he kissed your forehead while telling you how happy he was to have a child with you.

Javier-

Javier was a good and loyal man, you knew that and it was one of the reasons that you loved him so much. You knew that he would be an excellent father, but he was still an outlaw like the rest of the gang. You didn't think that he would ever give up that part of himself and you wouldn't make him, in fact you never actually wanted him too. You were just unsure about how he would react to you being pregnant.

When you told Javier that you were pregnant, he barely gave you anytime to worry about how he would react before he was cradling your face in his hands while he kissed you cheek. He kissed both of your cheeks before smiling at you. He promised you that your child would be safe even in this life, he promised that he would love you and your child until the end and you believed him.

Sean-

You loved Sean with all your heart but he could be immature sometimes...most of the time actually. You loved him and you thought that he would actually be a good father, you just wondered if he was ready to be a father. You knew that he wouldn't run out on you and your child but you didn't want him to stay with you just because he felt like he had too.

When you told Sean that you were pregnant, you expected him to actually get a little scared about being a father. That's why you were so shocked when he wrapped his arms around your waist, picking you up and spinning you around. When he placed you back on your feet you looked up at him and saw that he had the biggest smile on his face. He spent the rest of the day bragging to the rest of the camp about how he was going to be a father.

Hosea-

When you realised that you were pregnant, with Hosea's child, you were unsure about how to fell about it. Of course if you were going to have anyone's child you would want it to be Hosea's but you knew that, to put it politely, Hosea was getting on...age wise. You knew that he was perfectly capable to raise a child but you didn't know if he would want to raise a child now.

When you told Hosea that you were pregnant, you were a little worried that he would freak about being a father. You knew he would be great because he was already a father figure to a lot of people in the camp, this made you wonder whether he would want another child. But he smiled softly and took your hands in his, lifting them to his lips as he kissed them before promising you that he would try to give your child a best life he could offer, even if that meant retiring.

Kieran-

Kieran was a good and caring man, you knew that he loved you and that he would love your child. His reaction wasn't what you were worried about, because he had expressed that he would want a family with you before, but you were worried about where you both were in life. Kieran still wasn't proving himself to the gang and that made things a little difficult, would a baby be a good idea right now?

When you told him that you were pregnant, you had never seen him smile so much. He was overwhelmed with joy about being able to have a child and start a family with you. You felt the worries leave your body and he pulled you into his chest, wrapping his arms around you and smiling brightly into the crook of your neck.

John-

When you realised that you were Pregnant with John's child, you were worried and unsure about how he would react. He had a history with Abigail, one that all three of you had accepted and Abigail was truly supportive of your relationship with John. But you were worried because John already had a son, Jack was a great kind and you didn't want to make John feel like he had to chose between Jack and your child.

When you told John that you were pregnant, you saw the concerns running through his head so you both just sat together for a little while. Suddenly John hugged and kissed you. Of course he was happy that you were having his baby, very happily actually. You expressed your concerns about his relationship with Jack but he assured you that there was nothing to worry about. You and your child were his family, but he promised that he would still love Jack. You knew that it would all be fine as long as John was by your side.

Requests?