How you Calm Each Other Down When you are Angry

Arthur-

He is angry:
Sometimes Arthur gets a little carried away but you know that he is a better man than he sometimes acts like he is. You have to snap him out of it, get his attention away from whatever is pissing him off. When he sees you he remembers why is tries not to act like this, that's when he considers whether he should be so angry about whatever happened. Not wanting to upset you or put you in harms way, he would back off and let you pull him away from the situation. He might not want to talk about it but if he doesn't want to speak, just sit with him, rest your head on his shoulder and be close to him. He will appreciate that more than you might think.

You are angry:
It wouldn't be Arthur's first time having to pull an angry outlaw away from a situation before they cause trouble. He would take your arm gently and pull you close to him before speaking quietly so that only you could hear him. He would tell you that you would both handle this later but right now you needed to calm down and think things through more clearly. Once he managed to get you away from whatever was making you angry, he would let you rant about it for as long as you like. You always ended up sitting in silence together, sometimes that was juts enough to calm you down, just having Arthur with you.

Dutch-

He is angry:
When Dutch had made up his mind, there is no changing his mind. When Dutch is angry, there isn't much you can do to change that. The only thing that seems to break his stubbornness is when you are in harms way, that seems to snap him out of anything. So, if he is arguing with someone and you think it is getting too far, throw yourself in between them (don't worry Dutch won't let anything happen to you). He will instantly stop what he is doing and tell you to get out of the way. You insist that you weren't moving until he calmed down. Eventually you would convince him to walk away, probably only to protect you but still, when you would have to listen to him rant and rave (no avoiding this, sorry). After he tires himself out and finally sits down beside you with a huff, you can start trying to comfort him. This is most likely going to end up in the bedroom, I won't lie...

You are angry:
If you won't listen to him, he will just drag you away the situation. To sooth you, Dutch would run his hands up and down your arms, telling you that you need to take a breath and calm down. He would listen to you shout and complain or whatever you needed to do, and once you had calmed down he would wrap his arm around you. He would pull you against him and kiss the top of your head, telling you that you don't need to worry about anything. If he can do something to help, if he can handle the situation by himself, he will. So you have nothing to worry about and you can just calm down and forget about it.

Micah-

He is angry:
Micah is pretty fast to jump to anger, you learnt that very quick. That meant that you had to learn how to calm him down just as fast. You could call his name and tell him to back off as much as you wanted but he wouldn't listen. You would have to grab his arm and stand in front of him, make him look at you. You're the one person that he isn't going to hurt so it would at least calm him down a little bit. You need to be patient with him but also firm. Now that you had his attention, tell him to stop and to follow you. Take his arm and walk him away, let him shout and curse and whatever else he will do because you won't be able to stop him anyway. Once he tires himself out, tell him that he is right to be angry but that he needs to take it easy and control himself. There isn't much you can do to calm him down, just be there for him, it means more to him than you will ever know.

You are angry:
Micah is more likely to encourage your anger than anything, of just make matters worse. However, he knows when it's gone too far and he knows when it's time for you to calm down. He doesn't really know how to best calm you down but he would learn over time. He's more likely to literally pull you away from the situation. He will hold you back from the person you were angry at, if he had too. If you try to fight him, he will fight you right back. He would forcibly sit you down and tell you that you need to calm down (which is ironic coming from him). If you needed to just shout about it, he would be okay with that. He doesn't really know how to help you or calm you down since it's normally the other way around but at least he is trying. You need to be held? He hold you. You need to be left alone? Okay. Just let him know.