H-hello

Hey, good morning. Well more like good afternoon now.
He chuckles.
I just called to check if you were ok
You had a lot to drink yesterday, you must have a big headache..

Ah..yea
I rubbed the back of my neck.

Did you eat yet?
Hangover soup is the best thing for you right now..

Y-yea I made some

Ok that's good.

L-listen about last night..I-I don't remember exactly what happened but.. I'm really sorry if I did anything stupid.

It's fine.

B-but I made a complete fool of myself. And I made you feel uncomfortable. Made a scene, inviting you into my house and having you watch me be an idio-

Rose.
It's fine, seriously. Don't worry about it.

Shouldn't you be annoyed with me I mean just what I did in front of you it-

Hey..

I stop for a second waiting for him to continue

Meet me at the park by your house.

W-what?

I hear him chuckle

Come to the park at 3.
..I'll see you in a few hours ok?

Ah..ok.

End Call•

I had gotten dressed. I wasn't too sure how exactly to dress since I had never been with Namjoon outside of work.

But none the less I wore a semi casual shirt with black jeans and entered the park. I looked around to find the male I was looking to find him nowhere. I looked down at the bench that was on my right and sat down.

'Maybe he's not here yet?'

I glanced around the park again to see the kids play and random adults around the place playing with the kids. One male caught my attention. He was wearing a blue button up, ripped jeans and timberlands.

'Whoa, he honestly looks great.'

I look past him looking for Namjoon again. "Wait a minute." I look back to the male. "Namjoon?" I squint my eyes looking to him.

That is him! I get up and walk to him. He was wearing sunglasses, lookin around, occasionally stopping his glaze to look at the laughing kids. I got closer and tapped his shoulder.

He looked up to me and smiled. "Oh hey, you made it."

"It really is you, whoa.."

"Why do you say that?" He asked watching as I sat beside him, leaving a few inches between us.

"I've never really seen you in anything besides a suit, since we only see each other at work. I just couldn't recognize you." I let out a small nervous laugh.