Chapter twenty-seven

Kc❤️
Okay...
Tf you want me to do.

Z
Uhh, help me fall asleep??

Kc❤️
And how am I supposed
to do that??
[ read at 10:54 pm ]

Kc❤️
Zion?
[ read at 10:54 pm ]

Kc❤️
Okay I'm sorry for being rude
[ read at 10:55 pm ]

Kc❤️
Aye I miss you come back🥺
[ read at 10:55 pm ]

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I open it to see Zion.
"Is that my shirt?" He says.
"Just come in" I say with a laugh.

He walks in and jumps onto my bed.
"Whatcha watching?" He asks looking at the tv.
"Stranger things" I answer him sitting against the headrest.
"You're still not done??" He asks me shocked. I shake my head. He sarcastically gasps and shakes his head. I laugh.

He scoots over to my lap.
"Can you play with my dreads?" He asks me. "I like it when you do that"
I nod and play with his dreads.

"Hey Kc?" He says after a moment of silence.
"Yeah?"
"Why don't you go by your full name?" He asks flipping his head so that he's facing towards me.
"Because it's disgusting" I respond.
"Kristina Chase Brown? That isn't disgusting, I like it, I think it's cute" he says. "Cmon what's the real reason"

I gulp.
"When I was born my parents knew I was going to be an only child, so they decided to give me both their names instead of just one" I explain. "Kristina was my mom's name and Chase is my dads name. I went by Kristina all throughout elementary school, but i began to grow an unbearable hate for my mom. I didn't want to be a junior of someone who would abandon their family just like that, you know? But I also didn't want to be referred to by Chase because I felt like that just didn't suit me. So on the first day of middle school, I told everyone my name was Kc. And it has just stuck with me ever since"

"Damn. I go by Zion because I thought it was cooler than Caleb" he says. I laugh. "I love it when you laugh. You're smile is insanely perfect"
He looks deep into my eyes.

He sits up and cups his hand onto my cheek. He slowly moves his face towards mine. For the first time neither of us pulled away. Our lips crashed into each other with no interruption. We attempt to undress without stopping.

"I missed you mamas" he smiles as he continues to kiss my lips.

Y'all know the mind of Poseidon type shit happened next😈

I wake up wrapped in Zion's arms. I had the goofiest smile on my face. Last night was literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. He slowly starts to wake up. He giggles as he sees me.

"Good morning" he says with a smile.
I check my phone.
"Oh shit" I say pushing him off the bed.
"What?" Zion asks hopping out of the bed.
"The boys are gonna wake up soon!" I say. "You gotta get back to your room before they notice you're gone"
"Who cares if they notice" he says kissing me from behind.

"I do" I say. "Look, doesn't matter when or why, But Brandon told me that we shouldn't be together during tour, so I could imagine how mad he would be if he found out. And plus I don't need Nick hating me even more"

"Wait. So you don't wanna be together?" Zion asks me.
"No I do! I really do! I just think we should keep it a secret from the boys for a while" I say. "Is that... Okay?"
"Yeah that's fine. I'll do anything just to be with you" Zion says kissing my lips.
"Alright, that was cheesy as fuck" I say. He throws a pillow at me.