Chapter thirteen

Zion's POV
"Okay run me through everything again" Kc says to me and the boys, who were huddled around the table.
"When we got home last night, I decided to stream for a bit since you guys when to bed" I say. "After a while Kc came into my room mid-panic attack and I had to comfort her"
"Bro why didn't you just turn the stream off before you got up?" Brandon asks me.
"I don't know" I say looking down at the table. "It's like, as soon as I saw Kc crying, I just blanked. She was the only thing I was thinking about, my only concern was her safety. How could I think about fortnite when the girl I love was hurting"
Everyone goes quiet for a second.
"Damn that's deep" Austin says.
"Shit" Edwin says.
"Aw" Brandon says.
"Love?" Nick says frowning.
Kc sits down.
"What are the beanz saying?" I say Changing the subject.
"Uhhh" Brandon says checking his phone. "They're all just wondering who the girl is"
"Can you tell that it's me?" Kc asks. "Well the good news is that you guys are out of frame so all you can see in Z's chair." He says. "All I can really see your hair, Kc"
"Uh oh" Edwin says.
"What?" We all ask.
"Some of them think it's Sammi" he says.
I roll my eyes and turn around.
"Ew" Austin says.
"Who's Sammi?" Kc asks.
"Dumb bitch that broke Zions heart" Edwin says looking at his phone.
"EDWIN" I say turning around. Fuck. I really didn't need Kc knowing about Sammi.
"Oh" She says looking down at the table. "I think I'm gonna go lie down, clear my mind a bit"
She goes upstairs.
"Why'd you bring up Sammi, Ed?" I ask him as soon as Kc was upstairs.
"I thought she already knew" Edwin shrugs.
"I tHoUgHt ShE aLrEaDy KnEw" I mock.
"I got an idea" Brandon jerks up. "All we gotta do is go live and say it's a prettybrunch, then when someone asks about it, Zion can clear it up"
"Oh yeah? And what am I going to tell the beanz?" I say. They stay quiet.
"Oh!" Edwin says. "When we went to the mall, people thought she was our assistant. Maybe let's just tell them that she's our assistant"
"Not gonna work, what would our assistant be doing in Zion's room at 1 am??" Nick says.
"I mean all you can see is Zion leading Kc to his bed. Then the stream stops. We can just say she got hurt or something and Zion was the only one awake"
"That works" I say.
"Okay so let's do this" Austin says pulling out his phone turning on the livestream.
Kc's POV
I laid in bed staring at the ceiling when my phone buzzed.

PrettyMuch started a live video

I click on the live and see all the boys making breakfast, like if our entire conversation didn't just happen.
"Aye, What's going on??" Brandon says "Welcome to prettybrunch" Edwin says mixing pancake mix in a bowl. "Yo ask us questions"

Where's Zion??

"Zion's just now getting out of bed" Brandon answers.
"I'm right here" Zion says popping into the frame.

You hyped for tour?

"Hell yeah we are" Edwin says. "Fomo tour bout to hit differently"
Tour? They're going on tour?

Who's the girl on Zions stream last night?

"Aye, about my livestream, that isn't who y'all think it is. She's just our assistant" Zion says.
"Yeah she accidentally cut her arm last night and since she's new, she didn't know what to do" Brandon says.
"Yeah and Zion was the only one awake so" Nick adds.
"So y'all can stop commenting shit about me having a girl, because trust me, I ain't got no girl" Zion says. "Nun of that shit" him and Nick laugh.
Damn. I don't know why but when he said that, it hurt. Like, would it be so bad if everyone knew I'm actually your girl.