Chapter ninteen

Kc's POV
It was now around 8:00 pm. I hadn't left my room. I spent the rest of the day watching American Horror Story in sweats. I was still so hurt. From what Zion told me, Sammi had broken his heart so why is he texting her again. I clear my head. I try to focus on American Horror Story and forgetting about Zion when he walks into my room.
"Hey Kc-" He looks at the tv. "You're watching without me? Cmon Kc, this is our show"
I shrug my shoulders.
"I was bored" I say.
"Well not anymore because we're throwing a party tonight" he says sitting on my bed.
"What? Here?" I ask.
"Yeah! So you better get dressed because you look like you have never seen a shower In your life"
I smile.
"Get out of my room Zion" I say laughing. He giggles and walks out.
I throw my head into a pillow. Why do I have to like him so much.
I was in no mood to party so god knows why I was getting ready.

I change into this because I really don't feel like trying

I change into this because I really don't feel like trying. I hear music coming from downstairs and see cars pull into the driveway. It's about 9:30 now and I finally decide to go downstairs.
"KC!" Edwin yells as he sees me. He pulls me in and I dance with him. I hang out with Edwin and Austin almost the entire night. I'd taken a few shots, not enough to be drunk though so I was still good. Me and Edwin were the party's main focus. We danced well together. I was having a lot of fun until I see Zion and Sammi making out at the foot of the stairs. I freeze up. I knew this would happen.
"You good Kc?" Austin asks me over the loud music.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need a drink. Continue without me though" I say walking out of the room.
I go into the kitchen and reach for the bottle and take a big swish of it. What am I doing. This isn't like me. I go into the fridge and grab a juice box. I can't help but to stare at Zion. I feel a tear come down my cheek. I gotta get out of here. But Zion and Sammi are blocking my way upstairs. I step outside and enter the garage. I turn the light on to see all of Brandon's set up. It was empty so I laid on the couch and just cried. I stop crying and sit up. I notice Brandon's keyboard. I did the only thing that would allow me to express what I was feeling.
I sat at Brandon's chair and started to play a simple sound. It almost sounded like a Billie Eilish song, sad and heartbroken.
"Oh I'm lying, I'm lying when I talk to you. And you're lying, you're lying under someone new. And I'm dying, oh I'm dying cause I wanna tell you, that I'm not oh I'm not oh I'm just not over you" I sing softly as I tears fall down my face.
"Wow" I hear someone say.