Chapter one

Kc's POV
I drove with tears in my eyes. My dad had never been the type to do anything bad, especially not murder, and of a 15 year old girl?? My mom had left us when I was 2 years old so I am left with no family. I pulled over. I probably shouldn't be driving in the dark rain while crying. I reached for my phone. I need someone to talk to. I went to contacts. Isaiah💙. Before I pressed the call button I remembered, we had broken up. He had cheated on me with the girl who made my life a living hell, Molly Barnes. I used to have a lot of friends, until the trial happened and word got out that my dad was a suspected murderer, that's when Molly made everyone turn their backs on me because who would want to be friends with a murderers daughter, right? She spread a whole lot of nasty rumors about me, like, that I helped my dad hide the body or that I helped him pick a victim. None were true. My dad and I were never close. I would leave for school while he was sleeping and when I got home he would leave for work. By the time he got home from that, I would be fast asleep. We would talk occasionally on the weekends but he never really showed love towards me. Whenever I would ask to go to a party he would say stuff like "go ahead" and "why would I care" looking back at it, he wasn't the best father... like at all. I had to do all the shopping. I had to sign all my paperwork. I had to teach myself how to ride a bike. I had to buy myself a car. I lived in a small town not so far from Los Angeles. I put my head on the steering wheel and thought, it's over. There's nothing I can do now. I can't go up from here. I looked in the rearview mirror at my puffy red eyes behind my big glasses. I made my decision. I drove all the way into the city, finding the tallest building I could find.

Authors Note: Sorry it isn't the most entertaining as of right now. But I needed to do a little background before I could get the boys involved. Okay thanks for reading! Bye.