Chapter twenty-one

Zion's POV
I wake up to Sammi sleeping next to me. Last night was great. I honestly missed Sammi. I kiss her forehead and leave before she wakes up.
I walk into the clean house. It looks like if we never even through a party. I lay on the couch and fall asleep.
I wake up about two hours later to people laughing in the kitchen. I get up and see Kc and the boys.
"Yo" I say rubbing my eyes. They stare at me with straight faces. "What?" I laugh. Edwin shakes his head and leaves. Brandon and Austin join him.
I sit down with Nick and Kc. They both stay quiet as we eat breakfast.
"So like is anyone going to tell me why it's ignore Zion day?" I ask as I put my dishes in the sink. Kc looks at the ground.
"Check Sammi's instagram story" Nick says walking out of the kitchen. My eyebrows furrow.
"I'll be in my room if you need me" Kc says as she walks away.
I pull out my phone and check her story. It was of her and her boyfriend Jax. He had ordered her flowers for their one month. I felt my heart sink.
Kc's POV
I walk into my room and fall back onto my bed. I stare at the ceiling. I felt guilty about not telling Zion but it was for the best. He needed to find out himself. I hear a soft knock on my door.
"I need you" I hear Zion say softly. His eyes were red from tears. I get up and he closes the door behind him.
"I'm sorry, Caleb" I say. He hugs me. I rub his back as he buries his face into my shoulder.
"I thought she actually liked me, K" he says as he cries. I sit against my headboard on my bed.
"What happened" I ask as he lays his head on my lap.
"She told me her and her boyfriend had broken up. She told me that she missed me. She told me that she loved me" he cried. This broke my heart. Hearing him cry over a girl. I didn't know what to say. I text Edwin.
"She doesn't deserve you" I say running my hands through his dreads. Edwin walks into my room.
"How you doing Z?" He asks sitting on my bed.
"Bad" he mumbles. Me and Edwin give each other the look.
"Fuck Sammi" Edwin says. Zion looks at him.
"I liked her Ed" he says.
"I don't give a fuck. You know why? Because she has broken your heart so many times. And you keep going back to her. And we care about you Zion, we really do, but this, this is complete bullshit. You can't keep doing this Zion." Edwin says raising his voice.
"He's right" I say looking down at him. "We just want you to be happy Caleb"
He wipes his tears and stands up.
"You guys are right. I can't keep moping around whenever she breaks my heart. But right now I'm just really hurt. Can't you just let me cry?" he says.
"Nope" Brandon says walking in. "We start rehearsals today"
Zion groans and pulls my blanket on top of his head.
"Maybe let him skip?" I say. Brandon and Edwin look at me.
"Kc, not helping" Edwin says.
"He's really upset guys" I say. "Just one rehearsal. He'll be there tomorrow for sure. Right, Caleb?"
He groans.
"That means yes" I smile. Brandon rolls his eyes.
"Fine. But you're taking care of him" He says. I nod and smile.
They all leave and leave me alone with Zion.

Kinda messy and boring but it'll get better soon!!
-Zaya🎀