Chapter sixteen

Zion's POV
We walk into the house to see all the boys sitting on the couch. All the boys except Nick.
"NICK" Edwin screams as soon as he sees me. "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE"
I sit on the couch waiting for him. Kc goes upstairs. He walks in with his hands in his pockets.
"Now y'all are going to stay here until you guys work this out" Edwin says walking out. Brandon goes to the garage and Austin goes upstairs.
"Look man-" Nick starts.
"No. I fucked up Nick. I shouldn't have hit you"
"Yeah but I really shouldn't have said those things about you and Kc" he says looking at the floor. "It's just, you're my brother, and I can't stand seeing you cry over girls. I just didn't want to see you go through it again"
"Nah I get it, I do rush my way into relationships. Your heart was in the right place. But uh- I called it off with Kc" I tell him. He looks at me wide eyed.  "I mean she still lives here, but we just decided to stay friends"
"I'm sorry" Nick says. "I hope I didn't make you guys-"
"Nah it was my decision" I say rubbing my hands together. "You made me realize what I was actually doing"
"How's Kc?" He asks.
"Fine. Worried about me and you though." I smile a little.
"I just wanna go back to being brothers" I say.
"Zion, you are forever my brother. I don't care if we move out, if we aren't in prettymuch anymore, or if you full on beat me up" he puts his hand on my shoulder. "You haven't and never will stop being my brother"
I hug him. I'm so thankful for all the love we have in the prettymuch house.
"About time" Edwin says joining in on our hug.
"So this what we doing now" Brandon says as he hugs us.
"Y'all hugging without me?" Austin says. We all laugh as we hug.
"So are you guys good now?" We all release from the hug to see Kc at the bottom of the stairs.