Chapter seven

Kc's POV
We walk into the house and Zion runs straight to simba, covering him in kisses. I take my bags with all my belongings to the guest room the boys are letting me use. I Quickly change into some clothes that are actually mine and go back into the kitchen. I grab an apple and look through my phone. I haven't checked it in a long time. I block Molly and Isaiah so I couldn't go back to any of our messages.
"Kc! You're back" Edwin says as he sits next to me, peeping at my phone.
"Oh what's your Instagram?" He asks me.
"@kc.brown" I reply. He looks me up and instantly follows me. He looks at my feed.
"Damn, you're beautiful" he says.
"I know I'm a fat catfish" I say following him back.
"Shut up" He says shoving my shoulder. I giggle.
Brandon walks into the kitchen.
"Hey Ed are you still going to the mall?" He says grabbing a water from the fridge.
"Yessss" he responds still stalking my Instagram.
"Cool, I ordered some sunglasses the other day from the little shop I go to, can you pick them up for me?" He asks Edwin.
"Oh no! I'm not going in there, remember what happened last time?" Edwin says finally looking up from his phone. Brandon laughs his head off.
"What happened?" I ask Brandon.
"He walked in and-"
"Nothing" He says queuing Brandon to shut up.
"I'll tell you later" Brandon whispers as he walks out. Edwin shakes his head.
"If you want I could go with you" I suggest.
"Really? That would be great" he says.
"Yeah, let me just let Zion know I'm leaving" I tell him walking out of the kitchen. I go upstairs to see Zion and simba sleeping together on Zion's bed.

They looked so cute sleeping, I didn't want to wake them so I just left

We drive to the mall and I go in to pick up the sunglasses.
"Sure you don't wanna go in with me?" I ask Edwin one last time.
"Nah I'm good" He says quickly and sits down on a nearby bench. I jokingly roll my eyes and walk into the store.
"Hi I'm here to pick up an order for Brandon Arreaga" I tell the person working.
"I'm sorry did you say Brandon Arreaga? Like in PrettyMuch's Brandon Arreaga?" She says.
"Yeah! You know them?" I ask her.
"Know them? I LOVE THEM" she says wide eyed. "Are you like his assistant or something?"
"Uhhh" I didn't know what to say because I'm not his assistant but I also didn't want her to think I'm his-
"You're his girlfriend aren't you?" She gasps. "Oh my god, that's why he's been writing a lot of love songs lately"
"No- I- um I'm just" I stumble to find the right words.
"No, she's just our friend" Edwin comes in saving my ass. I let out a breath.
"Edwin! Can I get a picture?" The fan says. He agrees and I take the picture of them. We get Brandon's sunglasses and leave. We head to chick fil a to grab a bite to eat.
"Thank you for saving me back there, I really didn't want her to think I was dating Brandon" I tell Edwin as we sat down.
"Don't worry about it, I gotchu" He says. "And plus, you're way too good for Brandon" I smile.
We eat our food and talk about ourselves. Edwin's actually really funny, definitely someone I can get along with. We finish eating and walk around the mall looking through stores. He kept complaining about his pants falling down so we go to American Eagle to find Edwin a belt. He looks at the belts as I wander over to the dress section. I found this really cute floral dress. It was summery and perfect for the warm weather. I never really wore dresses because I'm not really comfortable in them. I feel like my body's not made for dresses like this.
"You're trying that on. Now" I hear Edwin tell me. I smile and go into the dressing room to try it on.
"Let me see it!" Edwin says through the dressing room door. I was hesitant at first because I didn't really like how it looked but I still opened the door to show him.
"What do you think?" I ask. He looks up from his phone.
"Wow. Kc, you look gorgeous. You have to get that dress" he says.
"You think so?" I say looking at the mirror questioning him. "You know what, I'm gonna get it" I say confidently.
"Good. That dress was made for you" He says giving me a twirl. I laugh and take it off so I could pay. We drove home. I could not have asked for a better day.