From a bench, Dipper watched his sister and her girlfriend from afar. He couldn't help but slip a few tears from his eyes as he misses Bill. He wipes them away once it passed his cheeks bones, laughing at himself on how stupid and miserable he is right now.

He never misses someone like this, except for Mabel. It hurts his insides and heart that the one he loves isn't right next to him and doing anything to make him feel sappy.

He sighs and look at his phone, just staring at his wallpaper of him and Bill together.

He pouted. "Hurry up, idiot." He muttered under his breath.

After a few minutes of brooding and the couple being sweet as fuck by the fountain, finally, the awaited engaged couple and some of their friends finally arrived in their best dresses and suits.

"Dipper! Mabel!" Hana shouted by the entre way, waving her hand up high as her blond her curled just by her shoulder into a side ponytail.

She wears a purple sleeveless cocktail dress that ended above her knees, while her legs are coated with black light stockings and gray stilletos. Her handa are covered with black gloves that ended past her elbows, almost taking most of the skin of her arms.

Mabel perked up at the voice and turned to her, smiling wide. "Hana!" She noticed the crowd behind her, getting more excited. "Everyone!" She stood up with Pacifica on her side.

Dipper joins the two and readies his best smile for tonight. He can't go wallowing on Bill now, this is an important night for the long time couple of his friends. Not to mention, the one who is engaged is his manager.

Hana and Mabel shared a hug and gave a big and the sweetest smile to Pacifica, who in return, blushes at the girl.

Mabel stands beside her, holding her hand. "Everyone, this is Pacifica." She introduces.

Pacifica grins at them, cheeks red. "Good evening to all of you." She stated, laughing nervously at the end.

"Good evening to the three of you too!" Hana exclaimed, she turned to the others. "I'll introduce you to the others." She added.

"This is Karen, my gorgeous girlfriend!" She chirped as Karen with her hair straightened than usual stands beside her, her glasses gone as she nods at Pacifica.

She wears a black fitted formal dress that ties at the back of her neck. Her curves visibly tight around her silky dress by the edge is like some pencil cut-like. Her heels is also black.

Karen turns into a beautiful shade of red when Hana introduced her. She elbowed her but Hana managed to dodge it, she laughs it off.

"Next is Jonas, our lovely master pastry chef." Hana stands next to the tall red head as Jonas winks at Pacifica, who cringed slightly.

He wears a dark shade of pink as a dress shirt that is tucked inside his dark slacks. On top of his shirt is a black vest with white stripes and a white tie around his collar. His hair tied in a fancy bun with a few braids.

"Yo! Nice to meet Mabel's lover at last!" The two shared a firm handshake. Pacifica nods at his normal manners at least.

"Finally, we move to George and Oscar." Hana turns to the other couple, who appears to be wearing a couple suit/outfit.

George wears a normal black jacket and white dress shirt inside, he doesn't wear a tie instead a bowtie. His hair is slicked back with gel and looking very fancy and rich. While Oscar wears the same except with a tie and his pants are fitted on his legs and looking slightly casual with his hair just waxed at the side.