Chapter 59

Ces: hi!

*=*

Chapter 59 "Yours for Eternity"

The ride home should be uneventful that it should be. Just like how they arrived at the airport with no flashing cameras or screaming reporters on their faces. However, it looks like those times are over when Bill literally told one gossip-loving lady that he's the eldest son of CEO's Illusimate, also the fact he's with Dipper and everyone assumed that he is dating the youngest and hottest bachelor in the writing community.

Dipper sighs against the face mask, exhausted from just pulling himself away from the ravaging reporters from the lounging area.

Bill laughed though, "wow! That was certainly something!" He exclaimed, pulling his black shades from his eyes, that gleams from excitement.

Dipper groaned as a reply. He never liked being cornered with reporters. There is no escape!

They managed to get into their seats, all comfy and no reporters rushing in to get any scoop related to Bill's whereabouts or their relationship. Dipper slides on his seat, burying himself on his coat and scarf, muttering curses and praises of the chair (it was really comfy).

Soon, they were in air and headed back to Piedmont, California.

Bill leaning against his head to Dipper's neck, while snoring lightly, fast asleep. The awake one used this advantage to listen to news, he discovered that Bill hates listening to news. He puts one earphone in his ear and listened to the calamities that's been recently happening on Asia.

Continuous rainstorms on Taiwan, Japan, and the southeastern country group. There has been earthquakes too recently on Australia and Philippines. A wicked snowstorm on Russia, hitting recently on the capital, Moscow. Severe droughts, over population, resources decreasing, many hints of World War 3 happening.

Dipper massaged his temple. He now gets why Bill hates listening to the news. The wold is rapidly killing and of course the inhabitants are doing their best to increase the pace of the world ending before their eyes.

"Now, for the latest celebrity news! This just in, after the long and certain rumours of William Cipher being bed ridden because of a stage 3 Leukemia, he appeared on the Loft with a unexpected date!" The quirky reporter audibly gasped at the end, as a picture of him and Bill came into view next to her.

Dipper cringes at the picture. It was the picture of them getting out from the Loft.

"It was a shock to everyone that William Cipher has his eyes on this typical bachelor in the writing community! Much less, the youngest, who is Oren West!" She squealed when a picture of them was shown with Bill's arm around his waist, staring at him lovingly.

He smiled at the picture, feeling soft.

He tuned out the news when he felt Bill change his position from laying on his shoulder to his head lap, letting his arms folded on his stomach.

Dipper runs his fingers on the blond hair, good thing we took first-class seats, he thought, smiling triumphantly.

A small smile dance across Bill's face as he dozed off again.

Dipper tuned in the news again, this time, the CEO of Illusimate is talking.

Bill's father was talking.

He swallowed and took in that stern face. A face that demands attention and discipline. Now, he knows where Bill got his uniquely golden eyes. Those eyes stares at Dipper, hard and not to be messed with.